VK

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by P-N-o-Y-AgiLa, May 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can she ask you to lock it?

2. Promar for vk

3. Then do you think she wouldn't feel embarass if she knew that you made a thread for her without telling her?
    And VKs are earned not given just because you beg so much.

Next time vote her as a VK and not make a thread for it. That's what happen to sean, Aj, (I don't know to moody) people just vote them to be a VK.

Edit: ikaw nga itong nagmamagaling. Nagagalit na sa konting asar tapos i-farm lahat ng tumawa sa asar. Wag kang pikunin para hindi ka maasar. Ayan tuloy lagi kang pinagkakatuwaan.

4. There is no poll for it.. You dont vote. They become vk through dev choice

5. I thought forums was English only :?

6. He started it. But I can translate it anyway...
    If I remember if what's the english of some of those words...

7. @Alaissa, She never asks for people to make a post in forums recommending her for VK. Yes, she has been helping newbies and many others are too. And some newbies out of their respect/gratitude for her make these posts. I'm sorry at the way you formed an opinion about wendy without knowing her.

@Flame.. I think there is a separate section where you can recommend people for valiant knight..you should do this there and with more reasoning so people are convinced with the recommendations and do not suspect that Wendy begs you guys to create these posts. And she will continue to help with or without VK because she likes to help.
    P.S. please don't drop Silph's name. From what i know, he was not trained by wendy as a newbie and dropping his name in association to wendy is very embarrassing.

8. @Flame... Recommendations for VK is to be done in the forum post by Moose titled "Order of the Valiant Knight" which can be found in Other KAW discussion section of the forum. Thank you.

9. ^
    Did you read it all or does that still sound like she ask for it?....

10. alaissa, I read this.. its ok..cheers if u didnt mean what I understood.

11. Locked for being lack of effort.
    /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.