Apoc-WDGAF Alliance: A Huge Mistake

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Awe... you couldve waited a bit to clear things up, it was just getting good on this thread.. :(

2. I really can't believe mildly intelligent people don't get the point when it comes to ally purchases. I'll use little words you can sound out.

It has absolutely nothing at all to do with the ACTUAL ally. Absolutely NOTHING. No one is hoarding crap allies.

The issue is providing funds to our opponent by buying allies that are specifically advertised as being stripped from LR.

Again, Our issue has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the actually purchased.

And if readers and OP don't get that, start taking more vitamins.

As for OP comments re Belle and AG, I get it. Females with strong personalities, who aren't intimidated by anyone or anything on this game, who speak their minds and don't back down can be threatening to the fragile male ego.

All I can say is - get over it.

3. So either you can write down every ally held by LR members so you don't accidentally buy it when it's stripped, or you can just ask LR before buying an ally and if it was stripped they will tell you not to buy it.

How about no.

This alliance is good, if they just join a few more alliances we can all be on the same team. Then we can get back to what KAW is really about, holding hands while we tap tap red ghosts to death (or non red ghosts if you're poor).

4. As always some good insight Phil. Maybe we can get together and compare notes one day.

I'm Larry too apparently. Some Chicos in Apoc have been throwing that around.

5. DirtyLarry, grow up and get your head back in reality. SS were posted showing your claims are false and taken completely out of context.

I have SS of smokey saying "because Fury requested a CF". I should post that. Who cares why he said those exact words? Who cares if the comments may or may not be totally out of context? I still have the SS to prove he made the comment.

And the fact that you're so butthurt and screaming for attention is very telling. Keep whining and making ridiculous claims.

In reality, you're just like the Wizard of Oz. A little tiny man hiding behind a screen with a big microphone

6. You wouldn't use that tone if the wizard were here.

7. I would have to say its just common sense that there are consequences for openly funding an OSW. If people are openly funding against you then its safe to say that no one respects you or LR. Judging by past and recent events, that have carried out publicly, everyone thinks you are a joke.

8. Crazy. Please return to kindergarten and ask your teacher to explain the point.

Because. You have totally missed it and I can't dumb it down anymore.

IF someone is ADVERTISING their allies as supposedly stripped from LR and you BUY said allies from the person, we have an issue with that.

Keep reading into it whatever you want. Clearly your reading comprehension skills are a bit rusty

9. Bring on the butt hurt posts 

10. Actually if you had left the thread up it would be easy to see that that is in no way what was said.

In that thread I stated that if that was the point, then the thread should have been titled "Don't buy allies from mrbiscuit"

After looking dumb for threatening to strip anyone who buys an ally that was stripped from LR whether they know it or not, the thread was removed and you are now saying if it's "advertised".

Again, unless you have a list of people advertising this, your statement should be "We are the mighty Last Rights/Rites, don't buy allies from mrbiscuit, it makes us very angry".

11. Telling people to grow up and return to kindergarten while your user name is from the wizard of oz is pretty ironic. No one requested a cf from you. After I started owning you, you hit down fury roster in hopes you could show your clan you got jumped... It was your bail out.

Smokey went to speak to your clan because you kept threatening your whole alliance to jump us.

We didn't need to turn it into an osw like you wanted. We kept it 1v1... Then you magically "changed your mind" and didn't want to fight my alt anymore 

Just like now.. I put you in your place in WC, you cry to Belle, she can't do nothing.. Now I'm in your weak ass CA :lol: and you are here raging again. Who you gonna hide behind now?

12. Larry seems to have effectively turned as many threads as possible into crying forums.

13. Phil, next thread: How Promar won kaw

Thx

14. They already getting sore about ally trading amongst themselves l saw a few walls between warlor and kooty didn't look good anyway super alliance or not whatever

15. That's what happens when you win the Internet on a daily basis.

16. Dirty Larry is my father.

Hi dad. Sorry you had to find out this way.

17. Blah blah it's not that you 2 are outspoken or have strong personas it's just you 2 are meanies and one really likes you 2 behind your back they more or less just have to put up with your crap garbage
    Least that's what I heard from you alliance

18. For the people worried about randomly hiring off the market, relax. When watching purchases we generally look for trends not singular purchases. One or two market hires isn't going to get you stripped. Consistently hiring allies from enemy accounts especially low stat high price suspicious allies will get you stripped.

Listen the thread was a bad idea, move past it. I caught one of the accounts mentioned in the original thread funding and I'm horrible and lazy at managing ally tracking. So if I caught it there's no telling how much they were doing I personally didn't catch.

TLDR: The market is a safe place. Be cautious about repeatedly buying off ANY account in osw and you will be fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.