Apoc-WDGAF Alliance: A Huge Mistake

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Looking around Kaw this week we see that what was first joked about as an April Fool’s joke has now become a reality: Apoc and Wdgaf have become a super-alliance.

Personally, I feel this is a boneheaded move. The clan leaders must have been smoking some bad weed when they came up with this idea.

Why do I hate this? Here are my reasons.

1. Neither clan has much to gain from this.

By my own estimation, the Zaft family only has about 650T left to strip away, with the biggest targets left being Maverick, Diablo and vigrass. Do the Spartans, kotfe, warlor and all really need WDGAF’s help with that? Heck, some apoc were saying how they would like to take on LR and other Wdgaf clans after they were finished with Zaft.
    WDGAF also have the upper hand in their own OSW, Are they aligning just to pat each other on the back?

2. There is still much bad blood between these two.

Maybe the LB members of Apoc have forgotten their last war with Zaft/Wdgaf, but lots of their members haven’t. There are several non-council members in Apoc who are really upset about this merger and feel like leaving after the OSW. The feeling is mutual in WDGAF as well. The council leaders of both clans seemed to have forgotten their meat shields that protected their LB accounts for them back then. Did they even bother to ask their regular members what they thought of this merger?

3. WDGAF probably won’t provide any help anyway.
    WDGAF conveniently abandoned their alliance with Zaft after the Harb strip. What is to say they won’t do the same to Apoc in the future?

4. Does Apoc really need more drama queens?
    Warlor was smart to get rid of Val when they did. Now they turn around and adopt Applegirl and Bellemorte. I don’t know Applegirl well, but she has been in the center of too many controversies for my taste. Then we have Bellemorte: rude, combative, who can’t rationally even if she tried. I’ve been following this controversy with DirtyLarry, and, frankly, I am not buying it. I can’t believe a rational person would get this upset over a person buying an ally. And what is up with that thread proclaiming to strip anyone who hires Mr Biscuit’s allies? Are you honestly promoting hit-hiring? Wasn’t hit hiring the reason Bomanator was stripped? Isn’t that also the reason Harb was stripped? Exactly how are you guys more virtuous than them? (lol I also got one other those Mr. B adds, and I’m proud to say I bought a tiny little ally.)

Let's call a Spade a Spade, shall we? AG and Belle manufactured this whole conflict so they would have a plausible excuse to hit Zaft and help their Apoc buddies. They think the rest of us are idiots who won't see through that.

5. Super-Alliances are never good for the game

It s a war game, not a hug-and-snuggles game. If half of kaw is in this Super alliance (which we might also include Silver), who exactly are they going to hit during PvP promos? There must now be twenty clans and thousands of players that are “off-limits”. If history proves anything, monopolies stagnate and competition thrives. Maybe I am wrong. Perhaps this super alliance will band together and wipe out the Eb fairy clans like Secret Service, No Drama, and Theology and Geometry, but I won’t be holding my breath.

Good luck to all the everyday players in Apoc and WDGAF, you’re going to need it after seeing how your councils and LB players threw you all under the bus.

Philo

2. some people are asking for proof.

Here it is. WDGAF is listed as an alliance member on the Warlor clan page.

if you look at the new eB opening in WDGAF, you will see -IMF- and a lot of other apoc members Cheesechaser Valkyr Rissa all there

3. Oo,this just got interesting 

4. Yea and now Apoc has to listen to BelleMarty and CrappleGirl. I hope Nightmare and Weezus pack some extra Advil for after those meetings. Lol

Edit:

Now that I had a chance to read your thread.. I'm not being hit for hiring their allies, I can't conceived any scenario in which I would be hiring outside of our osw unless you want to get into an even bigger conspiracy theory. :lol:

Truth is I use to farm Crapplegirl with an alt over a year ago, until she asked for it to stop. Whenever I see her in WC talking like some kind of tough guy I call her out on it. Well this time her momma Belle came to her rescue and posting a bunch of random ss that didn't really back any claim then put me in their CA. Bravo..

Interestingly enough Crapplegirl and BelleMarty keep telling me to ask for help. I don't really need any help with these two fellas or the rest of their inactive clam

5. @ DirtyLarry, hey I talked to that Belle person once. She didn't seem that creepy.

You know. Yadda yadda tell me your alts yadda yadda.

She is a Patriots fan.

6. Op you are my lover at night

7. Nice job philo, but there may be some advantages to super alliances. Large amounts of players means te alliance is always defendable (unless wdgaf leaves again) and with the PvP event they could organize a nice exclusive Pwar?

8. My thoughts exactly

9. You're wrong, Phil. Here's why:

Who doesn't want to see a WDGAF/Apoc war? Riddle me that.

JK.

But seriously. Though you bring up some good points, all I see is speculation. Nothing wrong with a thread like this, just, I require some kind of proof.

10. i think people are starting to notice and getting slightly worried about how quickly isnok army numbers are growing. so they are taking extra precautions now incase they strike and become the new super power of kaw.

11. You put more effort into creating that statless alt than you did with that post.

On topic,

If this is true, who is gonna be left to osw. No individual clan will osw against a clan in such a large alliance. They will clear a strip in seconds.

Just off the top of my head, thats gotta be close to 30% of all the osw clans all in one alliance.

Will be interesting to see if this claim is true.

12. What even is isnok army? Seen it all over it seems stupid not done anything yet

13. Don't miss quote me please. Thank you.

14. Me. Big alliance wars are boring.

15. Honestly. I am against big alliance, and no hit list. If I'm not in OSW, then everyone is open game.

16. Yeah, sure.

Creates a statless alt to post forums. +1 coward

Then changes the post that he made with the statless alt he just created. +1 coward

That a +2 to you static coward defense.

17. What is isnok army

18. Wow, that was a lot of butthurt. Never expected a full on butthurt rant from philo.

I completely agree with the message, but a lot less whining would have conveyed it better.

Why do I now feel that philo is Larry?

19. Oh, Phil... How you enjoy stirring a pot with half truths and mis-information.

For those of you who are curious and looking for an official word, WDGAF and Apoc are not in an alliance. There are many friends between both families, but currently, that is all it is.

Happy KAWing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.