The Farmer's Journey, Part 1: Testament of the First Harvest

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 26, 2015.

1. Going for top 10 on this one️ GL to all!!

2. IMHO:

One of the main problems with this game is that a large majority of the players do nothing unless there is a reward for doing it.

PvP is only done outside of PvP events to settle beefs and to prove who is better, otherwise we'd be hitting HTE.

After S5 is over, EE participation will drop again.

Events like these just peak your interest a bit I suppose.

3. well kaw_community answer the question wheres season 5 at or is there a season 5 ?

4. Probably because this thread has absolutely nothing to do with season 5  :roll:

5. How about this, will Season 5 will be soon? Then Season 6, they will release Season 4-5 equiptments in the market for mithrils. Just like Season 1-2-3? Pretty pretty obvious that might happen :)

6. The only thing that I hate about event:

7. If I read another damn question about S5, Ill die

9. Also makes people disloyal to clans

10. PVP are all those top 100 allies Lb and PVE are for those rich ppl.

11. Would be nice to see more equipment with the pvp gold% again but a good set forward with the blitzes

12. Sorry to tell u guys but the opt in spell is not visible on my alchemist page

13. Oh god not again. Enjoy the event sealers.

14. How well will the pvp blitz drop compared to end?

15. Pvp is only on weekends. Eb event for weekdays

16. Its a pay to win hte event bud what u expect lol. Reason they do parts n make it only one that drops all

17. Too bad for the clans in war(osw) and also for the players who dont like ebs. It would have been better if only pvp or mixed... But Pvp only in weekeds well that sucks..
    ZERO SUPPORT..

18. Every event is hte event. I've gotten used to it and just wish the sealers luck every time. Because I know only the super rich people can take part in these events and devs don't give a crap about anyone else.

19. Awesome! Looking forward to both pve and pvp.

20. Yes inferno your spot on that this thread has nothing to do with S5 but the reason ppl are asking about it on this topic is because its a devs thread and they can clearly see it, maybe just me but seems on any thread devs refuse to give at least an update about new season, this so called "free to play" war game is unfortunatley turning to another pay to play game thats more concerned about drumming in new customers than acknowledging their current ones, i understand its a business but seriously??