The Farmer's Journey, Part 1: Testament of the First Harvest

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 26, 2015.

1. I might attempt. I have terrible arms... Hrm.. Maybe

2. I like the removal of top 1000 and 500, those were too open ended

3. The absolute worst part about this entire event is, PART1. Is there no end in sight to these awful events that last for weeks on end requiring money, time, and health to get a good reward? C'mon devs listen to the players.

4. Where and what are the rewards for said event ???

5. Not seeing banner stats in rewards. Oversight or intentional?

6. I have no issues with the event.

But the Mage is a moron... This can't be good.

All of the equipment has to be an inferno and Aqua trap.

7. I wouldnt be surprised if the mage him/herself became a villain at some point. Flooding our rivers and burning our forests.

8. Sorry Atro kaw admin doesn't seem to want to respond to your question regarding any update for upcoming season. They will turn us all into eb fairies soon enough and chase items to make other items only to be outspent on hte accts.

9. Should be showing up, can you post a screenshot of the reward detail screen?

10. Not a dumb question at all! Yes, all of the equips at lvl 0 are enchantable to lvl 10. The Top 10 equipment is an exclusive lvl 11 of the Top 100 reward equip.

11. Sounds good we just did this a few days ago lol

12. Free shtoof pl0x?

13. Dammit Bob. You ruined 10k

14. Seems like another fun event! I'll try my best to get a good score this time and see if I can get a nice reward. Clan teamwork is going to be important again aswell.

15. Have the PvP mechanics been fixed? I don't want to collect sheafs if an account 4x my size can strip them unopposed.

16. [​IMG]wow so small

17. Is there a way u could put fully enchanted stats of the equip up? Need to know if goin for equip is worth it (better than what i got)

18. Wonder what eb will drop the most...

O wait i dont, hi hte

19. Boring. Carry on like this to reduce the number of players Devs.

Players can barely keep up with all this temporary crap whilst trying to grow.