Introducing the Black Market

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Moody, Mar 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @ Killzone

That second part has to be the most hypocritical statement I've seen the ever leave supports lips. Riddle me this, top 10 pve players are in _____ clans, Spending _______ amounts to buy _____ of the _______ to hit ______ the _______ while dropping massive health _______! PvP side not a lot better off! Promos are pay to win as it is.

2. The term "sentimental" is the biggest point I've been trying to raise throughout this thread.

Yes, people my work their arses off in order to achieve a top 10 banner and spend 100 dollars doing so. They may then not spend in another event as they are happy with their banner. The future may then bring a banner with stronger stats that is available for top 500 (due to the game inflation) they work medium hard for it and achieve it. I still would not expect that player to sell their banner. At all.

However, take player 2. He spends medium money and routinely hits top 100 in an event. He collects many banners, quetzal, air and water EE event etc. he decided that his quetzal banner is useless to him and decides to sell it for an upgrade or some towers before a new EE season etc. it harms nobody other than the opinions of player 1 if they are in the same group.

At the end of the day, it's all about sentimental value for a piece of equipment and there has been widespread support and arguments against the black market. Basically, if top 10 players are against selling their equipment then nobody will be able to buy them anyway and this discussion will have been for nothing...

But I think it's viable for this to added to the game and I think people will embrace it over time. It does more good than evil IMO

3. Exactly moody, if I dont want to sell something I won't. But I shouldn't stop others. Sentimental value only goes as deep as the next promo dropping similar equip. As I've stated from beginig of all this. Players choice, to sell or not to sell Lol.

4. Lol

5. Support! I'm adding more stuff on my next post :)

6. Support!

It can help the new players indefinitely if there are generous players who want to sell off old equipment that's not being used. I think you should restrict it to let's say 1 item a week (so no alt exploit). I think there would be a lot more support with this idea. 

7. Nooby, what good does this do ? Allow people to be lazy and just do hte and buy equipment? Don't worry about incentive to ee as you will be able to buy equipment? Transfer gold from alts? Blah blah not seeing the damage to the game is as short sighted as the devs that didn't understand the effect of fixed stat equipment  Some people after years of playing the game have little to no concept of the game and players in it - or will we get another post from devs saying play fair or the players exploited the game. Sh, tower builds, clan build up for we aren't exploitations it's creative play within the parameters that are set and absolute near sightedness by the powers that be. Have some vision of the communities ability to adapt an idea to their advantage and look at the current system that works - you want equipment go and earn it. You can't get old equiopment to bad, stop your tears and wait next season there will be better equipment.

8. The point is people can grow faster by selling unwanted equip. For every 1 negative comment I'm seeing several support comments to this idea. Devs open your eyes already.

9. Batdog support by people like you who have nfi grow more quickly - like it's hard  why not just give every one free lands and equipment I'm sure i would get support from 100s of people lol

10. Because that solely benefits non BC players. Verses selling you're unneeded or unwanted equip would serve to benefit 2 players. A fair price on unwanted/needed equip would allow player A. To have better bfe & allow player B. to make profit.

See killzones letter from the support about "Top 10 should not be bought". While on the same hand top 10 is exclusively for players who have $ to blow buying extra seals & xtals for there spot.

I personally called out support in that statement and all I got in return for the effort was "Pay more to get more". While I do agree with that theory, it proves there statement about top 10 not being bought to be hypocritical.

Players will constantly farm hte for one reason or another that's a given, however players will still compete for top spots to have the best equip then have the option of selling off the old or unneeded equip to earn extra gold.

This practice will allow other players to grow and war faster if they choose. I do not support free crap, I also stand by selling mith equip @ base level. This would still make players war to level up the mentioned equipment. While allowing the option to be offered faster with better BFE.

Do not assume I'm supporting getting something for nothing, also do not assume I'm part of theass group that want free seals etc. I am willing to stunt growth to buy better equip, however I'm still working for it. Players hitting hte to get it faster are still paying more to get more.

This gives devs a profit & helps further the good intentions of the proposed idea. Devs make extra profit, players get better BFE & Faster upgrades/BFA stacked ect, while also sinking gold faster.

11. Bat dog - read his post about player driven then a few mild exploits pointed out then a few ideas of potential fixes which still don't solve the problem. You soon will have bots to get free seal drops and seal for main, bots to generate gold bots to get equipment. The fact is not one person on this thread has indicated what is the current problem with obtaining equipment - you want it you earn it. As for taking money out of game i disagree more like smart ones will just move gold when actual gold sinks are needed. Just do an eb or ee if you want equipment. If you have excess equipment who cares we don't want to create more gold for mains and more gold for growth isn't needed should someone be able to pass a player playing for 4 years in less than 1 no and you don't need to be big to play the game. I have no equipment and I'm not sooking - I have no sand in my box. I'll earn it if I want it if I'm not to busy transferring my gold to others. Tbh I'd love the reset items etc or abuse loopholes I can see already but the game has to much to contend with it for it survival before implementing ill thought out ideas as they have already impacted greatly on kaw.

12. You still earn it in one manner or another, the entire idea was to allow free sale of unused equip. They already have bots for all that nonsense. That has been proven time & time again.

It has the potential if abuse yes. However if you set a minimum & maximum value on the item then people could not charge 2trl for hooves and sell to there alt. You can easily transfer gold to an alt through volley dropping. Once again been proven & tested.

This was ment to be something to allow more freedom to the players. Sentimental value will not allow certain players to part with there equip. However the same equip bring useless to others would allow for a deal to be made.

I also stated before that if 2 people make a deal between themselves, it has absolutely nothing to do with s third party bystander. If you sell me a piece of equip and I sell it to my alt cheaper then who actually took a loss there?

At the end of the day, this was ment for the players. No one would buy the searing sickle or hooves of destruction. I mean seriously, if you are selling equipment you haft to sell something worth actually buying.

13. Lmao Moody your opinions are so invalid and you have no actual proof. This is not going to be implemented to the game. This game lasts because it rewards you instant for your actions. You don't get rewarded for an event after the fact. If a new banner is coming out that's better then the player just needs to participate in that event. You're just another one of them with **** event achievements just like batdog.

14. I think this is a neat idea, but i just cant get behind its purpose because i know people will exploit it....selling items to their alliances/alts for a gold coin....there have been other games and this is always a problem with market trading scenarios

15. There is just no need for this at all. The current system for obtaining equipment is NOT BROKEN! So why try and fix it? This will just lead to exploits and advantages for the already huge top players. Will make the gap between players even bigger and hurt the ally markets.

16. I'm impressed it has finally reached the stage where you personally insult me and not the idea. My opinions are as perfectly valid as yours so no need to be like that.
    I also would not be surprised if this was not implemented into the game, but I feel it would be a worthwhile addition to the game with tweaking to be perfectly fair for all players.
    I also don't believe the current system to be broken, but that doesn't mean ideas can't be suggested for tweaks and changes that could change how gold is used in the game.
    I openly know that I wouldn't be able to afford the gold for top equipment so your suggestion that it's for selfish gains is completely wrong and if you're going to attack me and my intentions without any fact then feel free to leave the thread ️

17. Welcome to it Moody, me & killzone have went back and forth since we posted this thread lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.