Anyone who needs help (just read)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LittleG4m3r2, May 8, 2015.

1. Your stupid

2. Thanks for keeping it in AT ️

3. I was going to read....in 1st sentence spelled apologized wrong...typed this....walked away. Your welcome for bumping

4. He didn't spell it wrong ? He is from Australia, we spell it with an 's' here,

5. Well then he's welcome for bumping 3x

6. Hahaha yep ! 4x 

7. Lemme guess... once he helps you out irl, he kidnaps and kills you, and then has fun with your corpse?

Ok sorry, I just felt like that was a funny joke given the irony of it. Go blame my sense of humor. You sound genuinely sincere about trying to help out and I respect you.

8. We have some weird ways of showing support...
    Hahaha but all in all thankyou everyone for the bumps and support! I enjoyed the joke btw bloody 

9. Fritz - Actually post time shows the time of post which the reader is in not the tz of post for the op.

10. That's correct, the forums display what time it is in your tz not the OP

11. Cool Australia good day m8 crockadile dondee voice

12. Hahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhaahahah
    Best thread I've ever read!!!!!!!

I can't read

13. You work for KaW-Com is appreciated ️

14. Hahahahaha Hey ️

15. This type of action is typical of Australians, if you look around it just happens, people don't ask for help they get seen having a hard time and someone goes out of their way to help them.

Often people get stuck roadside due to a car breakdown, and through random acts of kindness they get the help they need, even if it's just someone there with them while they wait for roadside assistance, or even a tow. I see it daily at my work, people just helping travellers find their way around, even helping out homeless people with food or anything that they can spare. This is what we down under refer to as the Australian spirit, thank you OP for carrying it on in future generations

16. Thanks heaps for the support Rik!!

17. I need help I have sand in my box

18. Thanks for the herpes ️

19. Bumping for my mate