enchanting sucks

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dash, May 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I havent attempted to enchant anything in forever :| I didnt spend a dime on any of my equip. Its pretty decent.

2. I have them lol ;) lately enchanting is ridiculous... like the legs inhave.. 16 aqua 16 inf lmfao seriously

3. You must be a postman... just saying lmfao

4. Considering nobody does round or primal wars and this weekends indi war which is usually 2 wars at 70+ each was 1 war at 49 each team....yeah ee wars are dying. Dont pretend like you know anything about this game. How long have you even been playing a year? Stupid noob mod. Not all mods are bad but corporate shills like you and moose are terrible.

5. I gave up on those over a year ago

6. B2B long weekends n a PvP event n OSW's do change participation levels. Round wars r dead for their own reason nothin at all to do with anything else.

Offseason EE most ppl do IWar for renewals n others for luv of war.

As for enchanting EQ its the same for everyone. If ppl r chased away cuz impatient then oh well.

7. I might just be lucky but ive never had a problem with enchants.

I also take my time with enchants. Only a few attempts every couple days.

8. I got thousands of Aqua and inferno, so I hit enchant until it's maxed or I run out whichever comes first, usually max happens before I get close to out

9. I have to agree. When u have to do so many just to get the scrolls. Why the hell still have inferno/aqua enchants fail. Especially when scrag inf aqua drops r rare. Devs just arent bright n mangos a kiss ass mod op️

10. i cannot even begain to tell you how many phones i broke from fails on equip and mith equip geez.kaw is not a overnight success story you have to put your time in

11. You remember the moment you maxed your Exo?

To date, still the happiest dance Ive ever jumped up to do in public because of this game :lol: :lol:

12. I cant even get the exo....
    Curse that damn drop

13. Got it my first try. Took a month to enchant. Had it maxed for 22 hours and then replaced it

14. True..one of the worst to enchant...mines ate about 400 infernos...only to try to get the level 8.then 0 fails.i lost the count of resets

15. Cheap comebacks and ignorance is all you have, Led. People still do rounds, primals and the smaller indis. Open your eyes to wc and you'd see.

As for playtime, your acct doesnt even have a 1 year achievement lol.

Fin, im a kiss ass because i disagree with you and have got some pretty good equip without spending a cent? Yeah ok.

Nevermind the fact that ive already stated my own equipment has failed MORE than the OP's at a lower level, but im still a kiss ass (oh the hypocrisy).

16. Equipment is free and tbh the more active you are the rewards you will get. I got inferno several ebs in a row the other day by being extremely active. Just be patient. Rome wasn't built in a day.

17. I stopped doing indi... on the last event I laughed at it lol either way, thank you mango

18. Maybe it's the luck, not sure but don't fully enchant an equipment fully take it step by step cause you will have a higher chance, based on what I have done but might not work with all, anyways time to lock this thread due to being lack of effort.
    /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.