xbox one or ps4

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ALPHA_JiGSaW, May 24, 2015.

1. The DLC thing is not true all the time

2. PC master race

3. Seriously though. N64.
    Doesn't need internet, no pricey dlc, no destroyable disk.
    Just a cartridge, a console so sturdy you'd swear Nokia's logo is on the bottom, and the #1 controller of all time.
    Game won't load? Blow the cartridge.
    Accidently dropped your TV on the console? Its k, just put the tv back.
    Praise the almighty and unstoppable N64, for its reign shall never end.

4. Lol. Blow the cartridge. My inner grade schooler is showing.

I'm not even sure what I did with my N64. I know I had it around here a couple years ago but it seems to have disappeared. :cry:

5. Brings game memories. Killer instinct was my game.

6. Countless hours of smash bros and Mario kart hell even Mario party. In college, I swear the only thing anyone plays is the 64. The cartridge blow thing doesn't work. Just an old myth. I was disappointed when I hear that :(. I'm still a big fan of the GameCube. The old systems are beasts and built to last.

7. Mario 64
    Zelda Ocarina of Time

Greatest games of all time
    Space Invaders - Runner up

8. I say they can take their new consoles and stick 'em where the sun don't shine. I'm not throwing away hundreds of dollars for a new console and to buy new games.

9. Ps4 hands down dude if you play a ps4 the Xbox is a gen late... Theirs videos of ps3 graphics compared to Xbox one graphics and there not much better... Ps blows Xbox out of the water dude

10. Yo Broke ass

11. My house brings in 6 figures. I'm just tired of capitalist pigs

12. I remember playing my atari 2600 when ps1 came out..

13. Yeah, capitalism sucks...

14. Unless ya at the top

15. Or making six figures complaining about capitalism. Lol

16. Ps4 and get the bloodborne game blood tinge build here level 75 with chaos chikage and Evelyn backup weapon burial blade all level 10 weapon master if your a demon soul die hard then this is a game for you .

17. For everyone talking about 4k resolution you are aware that the graphics cards on both ps4 and Xbox one can't truly handle 4k... They may b able to force it but it's not gonna b worth it.. Also to the guy who spent 3.5K on a gaming pc the hell an i7 and 4 gtx 980 (which is Beyond ridiculous no idea y anyone would ever do that) is only around 2.8k.. Don't buy prebuilt gaming pc's they rip u off big time... Personally I have always liked play station however I have also started into some pc gaming as those games still work after a system upgrade unlike moving from ps3 to ps4)

18. Also far as all these old system you can now download emulators of them I have them for n64 super Nintendo Nintendo psp ps1 (ugh ps1 sucks) ps2 (my computer isn't high model it's really kinda low it doesn't play it fast enough) game boy (who doesn't wanna play game boy on a big screen tv?) Sega Genesis and dreamcast. All on one system lol

19. Dreamcast was great. Played NCAA football on there for days lol