xbox one or ps4

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ALPHA_JiGSaW, May 24, 2015.

1. All the way

2. I still play on my PlayStation 2. If it ain't broke, don't fix it! Consoles nowadays are lame compared to it!

3. I have an xbox one as do a few of my friends. We all wish we would have gone with ps4. Xbox one has so many issues. Don't waste your money one it.

4. I have both. Used to be a Xbox fanboy. Now a ps4 fan...

5. What Castiel said. My N64 was probably the best purchase of my life.

6. I have the PS4, and the only reason I bought it instead of the x-box one, was because playstation didn't charge for extra services like Netflix and online gaming via Xbox live. I had no idea they changed. I thinks it's ridiculous that you buy a console that's equipped and most prominently used for online gaming, but have to pay extra to use the feature.

Plus, I prefer couch co-op games. I like to sit back while drinking a few beers with my buddies and play games, but the couch co-op lineup for the PS4 is really really weak.

7. I myself am a PC gamer and it has the biggest range of available games you can use. On top of that you can get controllers (both PS and XBOX) so you can't say you don't get the same feel. Consoles are just more simple hence why popular with people who don't want hassle.

8. What's games do you play?

9. Currently I don't have too many games since I've only had the ps4 for a few months, but so far I have Shadows of Mordor, COD ghosts and AW, Assassins Creed Black Flag, Killzone shadow fall, GTAV, Resident Evil Revelations 2, Alien Isolation, and Knack and Lego Hobbit for the little one.

Just picked up the Resident Evil game which I should have done a little more research on. The co-op is horrible. One player is the attacker while the second player plays more of a supportive role. I'm not that impressed with it.

I have to say I'm a huge RPG fan though, and so far not much has caught my eye. I am looking forward to FFXIV (or is it XV?) when it comes out and the Dragon Quest Heroes looks like it can be promising.

10. I've always had PlayStation since the first one. Always liked those systems, so I always sticked to them.

I'm a plug and play fan so consoles are perfect for me even tho I do realise a PC would always be better of course if you have enough money to spend on a good one.

And I can't really awnser your question on which system to buy as I've never owned an Xbox before. The PlayStations always worked fine, never broke down and there's a good variation of games on it, but that's probably also the case with the Xbox.

11. Ps1 is the best apparently

12. I got my ps4 Wednesday. I absolutely love it. Although, be careful with what games you pick out. Some require playstation plus to play certain things on the game! (Cough* Destiny *Cough)

13. See, that's why I bought it over the Xbox one. I played destiny on the PS3 and never had to buy playstation plus to play it. It's stupid. Plus the PSN is always down, and Sony customer service sucks horribly. I'm paying for playstation plus, but can't play online because the network is down. It's been down SOOOO much lately, but does anyone get a refund or extension of the time that through no fault of our own, we are unable to use the service we paid good money to get??! Hell no.

14. I cant speak for ps4, but i loved my psx big time. Tactics, ff7,8 etc. Im a huge pc gamer but i did buy an xbox one about 6 months ago. The lack of mmorpg is saddening, neverwinter is the only one and its better on pc. Assassins creed is awesome, the interface is good but i did have freezing issues and its a bit tempermental. If i could take it back id probably have bought a ps4 just because of familiarity and free online access.

15. How ever I am a ps fanboy Xbox one is pretty good. I had to trade in my ps4 because all my friends moved to Xbox one. I do like the platform and especially the controller. I hated the 360 one so much. The way the Xbox angles in makes it feel just right and sticks are pretty cool. However I've had a lot of problems with the party chat. It is way worst than ps4. Microsoft said they fixed but it still has its moments. Ps4 also is so much cheaper. I don't mean the overall cost of it because I believe it's like $50 cheaper now but if you want to not wait batteries you have to buy rechargeable batteries. You also have to buy a $20 import to plug in you headset. That adapter is pretty confusing I just press buttons till it sounds good. But it's very helpful because when I need to go to the restroom I can just press the mute the and just creepy listen to them. But if you go out to get a drink you have to reset the whole Xbox (that's the only way I found so they could hear me again). However it's what your friends have and its playing with your friends it matter so choose ps4. Jk just get what your friends have

16. In the past ive owned most of the systems. I was happy regardless which i had.

I have an xbox 1 and am pleased with it. I feel i would say the same if i had the ps instead.

Basically, its a tough call if you have to choose between them. But neither is a bad choice.

17. PS4, though I prefer PC now

18. I agree. It's all personal preference really. Just make sure you do some research first and find out which console has the best selection of games that you prefer to play. Don't let the cost of the console be a deciding factor either. If you prefer the one that costs more, then wait until you have the money. Don't settle.

19. I don't know what people are talking about with the psn being down, the only times it was down was when there was a denial of service attack which also occurred on xbone as well

Ps4 supports 4k resolution and is expandable with external hard drives, so has xbone finally given up on the code driven access to games making resell ability non existent still?