Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Have you tried force closing the app before relaunching it?

If that doesn't work and it still gives errors try e-mailing the developers at support@athinkingape.com

2. 2 ppl cant have the same name here right well if i want a name thats already taken what can i do i seen the player that got the name his last ivment was long ago (more than 75 days i belive ) and cs is like less than 2k can anyone actually fix so i can use the name ?

3. E-mail the devs at support@athinkingape.com

I asked a simular question once and they could help me after checking if the account really is inactive. Not sure if 75 days is enough tho. Might be a different story if the account is 'pro' aswell. Best just e-mail them directly.

Good day!

4. Anyone know how to find the list of blocked users on android?

5. go to pc, no list on android

6. 1. Is SH still a thing?
    2. Are GHs or SHs more effective as a bank account?
    3. Best war-build atm?
    4. Best plunder build atm?
    5. Why am i so sexy? jk im ugly

Didnt play in quite some time qq

8. 1. no
    2. sh can be effective banks, sh>gh
    3. hansel
    4.hansel

9. How to check blocked accounts on android?

10. 1. Sh still are around but not much anymore
    2. A sh is still a decent bank account if used properly
    3. Depends on the war, Indi: attack,tank,hybrid all with towers are best
    Primal: a true hansel/ps1 is best for that war. Any of the builds mentioned for indi can find war it is just harder.
    4. Hansel is the best if you play to be Hit and Run often. If you have time to sit and skim you can go attack. Either way hansel cost more but makes more.

11. I am unsure on android but look under settings and privacy first. This may not be correct as I am a idevice user.

12. Can't find privacy :(

13. Can't view block list from android. Only iOS/PC

14. Hey guys I'm working on my alt and I was just wondering if guilds bring in as much money as people say they really do. I was going to make all my lowlands level max guilds and then make everything else (frozen lands, high lands, etc.) attack or whatever I decide to do but I was just wondering if guilds actually make a lot of money

15. they do not, sos l3 makes more but guilds are cheap to replace and give decent plunder :) hence why many smaller kingdoms use them

16. Guilds still do a good amount of gold when you consider their price. However SoSes lvl3 (and obviously T5 lvl3/4) would give better plunder.

My tip if you are undecided on what to build, build a guild lvl3 (or 4 if it's for a little while) on your free highlands. Never leave land free of buildings (except in special cases, like going for a few towers on FL/Abyss), but put a guild on it if you have no clue on what to build.

Do that until you reach HL 15, unlock FL and buy these lands and build T6 lvl1 until you unlock the Abyss.

Upgrade your castle to lvl2 and 3 as soon as you can, it will give you decent static stats that will be useful for hitting ebs without the needs for pots.

The downside of having only guilds (well, build some T2 or T4 troop buildings on LL too...) will be your low stats that might lock you the door to some clans. Though I guess b2b HTE clans will take you in whatever your stats are as long as you seal.

17. I would Like To Learn about ally trading..

I have real almost all guides in forums..But I need a person who is actually doing It To teach Me & Provide some examples too..

If you happen to know a good Ally Trader pls refer him To Me..Or Just Teach Me If You are really Good At It...

Also Some Information about Banks Would Be appreciated..

18. Whats the meaning of OP and tl:dr ? Sorry noob here

19. Op can either mean original post(er) or over priced or over powered. It depends in what context its used.
    Tldr means too long, didnt read.

20. OP always refers to original post or original poster

TL;DR is too long; didn't read.

There's many different acronyms used in forums, but those are the only two used here that aren't game related