Apoc vs. ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Senor_Butthurt, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Congrats to Punch aka Nightmare  for winning the pvp. Nice job.

2. Posted right after the first one.
    Good stuff.

3. Why the obsession with our alts or the accounts that you presume to be linked to us???

You can't handle our mains so I suggest you concentrate your efforts on one aspect at a time. I've revealed my alt to this war on a number of occasions, lmfao your trackers are on top of their game....NOT.

Putting this in print...280 ish accounts active/left throughout the so called kaw power alliance.

"We own the LB" one of the famous quotes that bites you in the ass

PVP event over so back to whack-a-mole it is then.. .. ;)

4. Punch is nightmare......mindblown

5. BTW....who are my alts Toni ??? :p

6. It's oh so quiet.....No Roni or Russian at the scene so they must be the same person...hey we found a connected account, that's how you do it, right??

Waits in the shadows to see how "relevant" I am to the war....haven't been passed by the fury account achievement inspector yet..

At the end of the day it's night, at the end of the night it's......

༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Ậ̸ŁұPS Ξ༻✯☠C尺/Ҝøɫʄع /ŦS/₩ØG/SΣ/ĦįŦ/₩λгŁØг/ĦØG ✯

7. robstomp your sarcasm doesnt even begin to work or be funny .and your from the ee world .your recently new in apoc . i think your from dotb origionally

8. :lol: 5k steals

9. jack you n me have history ! i was in kotfe assassins with you we used talk in pm haha.

10. If a fomous apoc member told you they are screwing with you which is fun to watch.

11. actually hes not we were friends even before the osw began . you obviously dont know your alliance history too well .

12. I don't no history along with valk and apoc leader laughing at u as well I mean not even valk knew he was a founder of apoc? Interesting cool story roni lol

13. keep your bluffing up destruction thats all you got to hide behind. everybody laughs at me funny you repeated that twice . more like you useing that as a defence to hide your lack of knowledge

14. I laugh at you

15. what i find funny is this osw began on january 19th 2015 roughly and FullDestruction 97 days ago went into hte clan when the osw was already happening . The stamps are still on his wall.you really got your prioritys straight there fullDestruction ! the first signs of osw and your getting your self set up for a good session of HTE ! what a warrior .

16. ty i love you too

17. Has this OSW hit the wall?

Any new twists/turns or is it only the war of the CyberPen now?

Lastly how many ppl in this OSW entered the recent PvP Event n ur thoughts about it?

GL n keep your hungry fans updated️

18. Lock thread for stupidity please

19. Nighthawk. I don't think zaft/fury know anything other than the war of cyber pen, as I'm sure all of kaw realizes now . Roni, you're hilariously stupid. Please keep going, this is quite entertaining lol. Do me next!!

20. So the CyberPen is mightier than the sword

Ok I'll look in again for any updates...Enjoy