To the Lists! The 3-Day Jousting Tournament

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 19, 2015.

1. Well kawika I hope someone farms u too in next event.I'd like to see you quiting kaw.

2. the rewards is not attracrive at all!

3. the rewards is not attracrive at all!

4. And kawika ...if stripping bare off allies just to get gold is alright to u and hitting more than 200 times a day then mamaybe step in my shoes kid.

5. They farmed me good thank you. Mostly lb players. I offered advise please don't curse on my wall again it's quite rude.

Did you know the pencil mark allows you to edit posts saves you looking stupid more than once.

6. Thank you kaw :)
    Kinda wish beta version had the event tab too
    But the event was cool :)
    Ty

7. Yes I knew that kid.Thank you for your lovely comments about me.Have fun in kaw

8. The event layout was perfect to be honest.

But I have 3 complaints

1. Hate how you see what place you are in in really time please delay it by like 6 hours or so 12. This I feel people push harder and makes me not have a chance(but I understand If you don't they pay I probably don't but least it's just a quick 3 days with nothing to gain except money)

2. Please only leave 3 day event for like money and just for fun and only do 1 week for equipment or other stuff. 2weeks is a little to long but I'm fine with it if you have less events.

3. Like come on i am rank 652 and I get the 2nd to lowest achievement just please scale it right next time  even top 500 didn't even get 25 garland. However I know why you did this is to scale for longer events. In three days I got about 8 so about 2.6k roses a day that times 14 equals 36k. So it seems like it was scale for 2 weeks which I stated before I would only like if it's like ever 2 months

Hit restrictions is ok for me don't really get hit by them unless I hit first.

9. You have moved this off topic. That's not really correct.

I made it to the top 200 and lost over 15k of bronze bars in last 5 hours.
    Fantastic event and pleasure meeting new people testing my build. I wish you all success for the future in kingdoms at war it's supposed to be a fun game and I am sorry you fell so bad about getting hit in a war game. I have lost allies in pvp even was amazing being cleared out buy 4 clans. Genius did it in 4 hours.

Well take care now

10. Yep thanks for silence devs.

11. Read forums first

12. It would help the event, see if the winners all the same person

13. Nothing more than an unstructured free for all.

14. So about season five...

15. Heard October for S5 :shock:

16. Just not a good event...

17. I had a good amount of fun in the event despite being heavily farmed by top 10s 3 times my size. Only thing I would say is it makes more sense to have larger players (higher BFA/BFE) get less reward for hitting smaller Players.

When 3 times larger players earn more roses off me than same size players (both with lance and shield) there's a flaw. But at least I helped a couple top 10 get there and learned a lot and had fun ;)

Great time overall. Perfect length. Odd rewards.

18. I enjoyed the hell out of this. Mostly because of the participants, who took it for what it was...FUN! Nobody i hit got 'butt hurt', & i have not been slapped around like that for AGES. Want to wish a big TY to all participants!

19. I would like more feedback on the mechanic testing the decs alluded to - did you notice a difference was it beneficial or a waste or not done. Maybe devs could elaborate more.