To the Lists! The 3-Day Jousting Tournament

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 19, 2015.

1. How is top 500 calculated??? I Figured subtract 110 to cover the top 10 an top 100 slots, which leaves 380 which isnt 500. Thus rendering cut off for top 500 around slot 610 only fair an I know i know top 500 means all above 500 is top 500 which includes the top 100 an top 10 which is weird cause there's no double the payout for being in the count twice but it cool I didn't make top 500 though that's was my reward prior to the event ended jus keep that lil crap reward with what I spent to make it where I am is like a slap in the face lmao 250bb wtf!

2. ^ dude, you put way too much thought into that.. just take your free reward

3. People do work weekends, and nights and all kinds of TZ's participate in these events. The only way to schedule an event that meets everyone's needs would be a week long event. This one was short since it was testing the event tab.

Imo it would be great if there were these b2b week long pvp events continuously running. If the event tab works well enough why not .

4. I think those with stables had an advantage.

Jousting without a horse is near impossible.

5. First My rewards wasn't free there was time an money spent, second top 10 Is 10 exact peeps top 100 is 100 exact peeps. top 500 is 390 exact peeps the other top tier's jus in the count to equal 500
    Top 10 ends at #11 top 100 ends @ #110 an top 500 end at #610 only fair if the tier's are to be separate

6. Kaw_community, please grow your stats so I can farm you.

7. Well it works now do a real event with real rewards.

8. Android Gingerbread didn't cope with the event

9. I've got technical issues, I can't claim my rewards or click on the event's tab, comes up as "invalid request" and takes several attempts to back out that screen. Cleared catches and force stopped app and no change. Other than that well done devs! Much obliged!

10. Great Event. Congratulations to everyone who took part. I think this was the best event for PVP so far.

Everyone complaining have no argument guys. We knew the rewards before it started.

Great test event. 3 days is perfect. I'm impressed that devs listened.

The community asked for pots to be considered they was.

The community got a lot that was asked from them this event. A few bugs was the battle list twice for me with two players not opt in but when I see plunder dropped I realised they was not opt in.

I also opened my build at the end for 5 hours. This was to help the community as I have hit nearly everyone glowing orange so it was my way of saying thanks. I weirdly lost my Lance while spell was active but as I was open anyway it did not affect my outcome.

One thing I would like devs to do is when Lance expires the person with it should be rewarded if you have it for the duration or even just a few hours should get a reward but no more than one reward in 24 hours because it's an achevement to have it at the end of its life.

I never see my Lance being taken the first time that was annoying as I did not know who took it in my news but again a bug possibly. It took me a short time to get another one so again no big deal.

I would also like to see a slight increase in mith dropped or maybe a increase to purchasing 24 hours worth of mith for the 4 spells.

So 28 at one time only for opted in but keep the limit to 38 a day. That way we could leave the event with 24 mith and not not worry about messing about with bars etc to buy 6 use them buy 6 use them and so on. That leaves 8 to hide allies for 16 hours every 24 hours.

Thank you devs. Thank you everyone who took part it was fun and I enjoyed every min of the event.

Would be nice for devs to reply to this.

11. To respond to that other dudes complaints about top500 system up there, you are way overthinking it. In previous events top10
    Was 1-10(except for AIK in s4) top100 is 11-100 top500 is 101-500. In this event anyone who has the same amount of garlands as the bottom person in each tier got that tiers reward, EX: If the #500th player got 12 garlands and someone else who was ranked #550th got 12 garlands then the latter still got the top 500 reward. To put that in another perspective, If everyone in Kaw got 1 garland then we would all get the top10 reward.

12. When can we start warring again?

13. Tomorrow morning

14. Feed back just told me about at very end the Garland amount needed became 12 lol but excuse me for thinking 10 100 an 500 was exact amounts :D we should just call it top 10 top 90 an top 390 lol either way it don't matter now!

15. Glad to hear you enjoyed it. Nice feedback.

16. Thanks to xxTIAN-XIA-WU-SHUANGxx ( no.2 ) I didn't win anything.I see hitting people weaker than you is the best way to win.Anyways congrats to others who feed on others weaknesses.

17. Could you not find anyone on your battle list? Everyone with less spies than me is weaker right. Oh wait does that make attack builds bullies for attacking my troops as they are tiny?

You are in control of your build maybe learning the mechanics of kaw and work on your builds strengths and shutting down your weakness will help you in future.

Your a spy all you need to do is learn how it works.

If you got beat up learn by it. There's always someone bigger than another.

Maybe your clan or friends can teach you how to fight as if you get it right it's fun.

18. Hope the next tournament will be more fair. Thank you devs for this event.

19. Why don't you show the winners?

20. Would this benifit the pvp event or the osw your in mate? I knew who was # 1 in the lb for a while. I even hit them I don't believe showing the lb would be fair it would allow every member gang up on one person if you was # 1 you would hate it, as would I. Congrats for your positions it's still a fantastic achevement.