♔ KAW MODERATORS ♔

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Wulf, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Support renames players

2. Why is Wulf on the list of former mods and on the current mod list?

3. He was a mod, then resigned from modding,Abe now is a mod again.

4. Thanks saber!

5. Amen

6. Shhhhh they will lock and delete thread lmao

7. Beat me to it, wont be long before this is locked as well lmao

8. Only if support or wulf decides to lock it. Which is unlikely

9. Why would mods delete threads? No way. Mods carry out their duties in a just and fair manner. With absolute reasons.

I love mods. I always support them. May i know which mod deleted the yafi threads? I want make friend with such a good mod. I want to learn from him/her so i can be a good mod too. N so i can be guided properly.

So who is it? ;)

10. I love my kids, but I'd hate to listen to 1000's of kids issues for free. I think mods should get paid some kind of reward. I've played Kaw for many years. During the early days world chat could get crazy. It's nice that a lot of the crap is gone. Mods have always been nice to me. I love Kaw, but the expense of game is getting out of control. It would cost a new player many years or lots of money to grow strong. The early wars was fun when most had same stats. 48 hours in a system war.... Only really committed families would win.

12. I would be a mod by now if there's no conspiracy... bcos i refused to l.ck devs b.... .

Yes, its that disgusting.

13. U all take it in the bk door

14. Mods are all cu nts I got perm silence for my last msg but what's it mean

15. Woof u gay lord

16. Lmao.....well, i guess the silence is truely justified now.....that acct will never get unsilenced. Bahahahahahahaha

17. Probably going to get the ole forum banhammer as well.......

18. Can the moderators please take away my first offense I was not familiar with the terms of service