the impossible task. ACHIEVED!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WOLFIE, May 21, 2015.

1. On this day I do see clearly

Everything has come to life in WOiFiE's world

On this day I completed a warbeasts

Yeah right noobs woifie has achieved greatness today, while you lot have been whacking each other stupid woifie has achieved the impossible!

Right now that I've achieved the impossible I must now seek the next most impossible task to put my nooby powers towards.

2. How come you didn't opt into pvp event wolfie? Who I gonna farm when I'm low troops?

3. I didn't opt in because I'm still recovering from last event :lol: and due to the fact I'm going away which basically means all the rewards that everyone is actually chasing isn't in my reach :p

4. you can get 25 galands, top 500 might be tough

5. Saltyfeet

6. Speaking of, has anyone else noticed that he hasn't posted for a while? I've been inactive for a few weeks so I'm curious.

EDIT- nvm. I didn't know he retired.

7. wow, warbeasts. try beating a HTE without a seal

8. I was more thinking soloing the vanished paladins next, or trying the eb known as moose as a impossible challenge :?

9. Try Scrag the Bloodless no xstals no spells no pots (unless you do one with an items phase) no outside help.

10. Easy, I just join a clan that's almost finished stb and claim victory. No outside help there 

11. I mean you start it, no one hits it but you, and you're in the clan that started it from the beginning of the EB.

12. This, or doing a ROTW without a horn are the only impossible ones

13. Senpai teach me your ways

14. I once did an hte.... with a horn of calydor.

15.  Lol

16. I once beat foreign territories by attacking it

17. Now.. this is a true legend

18. Yes but I beat warbeasts with the power of the scout

19. Did you answer your PMs?

20. Guys. He completed it in 9 minutes.

He xtaled on a wb.