To the Lists! The 3-Day Jousting Tournament

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 19, 2015.

1. PRIZES ARE RUBBISH IF YOUR OUT OF TOP 500 ..

2. Lol XD couldn't of worded it better myself!

3. Once again..... the 50+ and 60+ mil cs gutless wonders not playing in good spirit.... more than double my size and have been farming me all day by the looks as well as last night. There really is no point in taking part with this happening every time... waste of my mithril, my potions and the enjoyment of hitting the battle list with others of my own size. This time I haven't bothered with xtals because of the last event with the same thing happening.

I would feel totally guilty hitting below my size.

Anyway, am going to wall of shame them on my wall for anyone passing by that might want to see who the gutless wonders are that are taking the easy way out to the leaderboards.

So back to being eb fairy for me. :cry:

4. To long to hard for the rewards

5. To make it better try to make an even that xtals aren't the determining factor of the winners

6. Dream on.

7. Luckily I never feel guilty about anything. 

Remember it is not our fault you opted in with a build that wasn't able to take care of itself. Grow sister grow.

However, might I suggest this:

Have a good-sized spy alt outside the event. When you get incoming, have it assasin the target. 9 times out of 10 the big player won't bother you again.

8. Quit complaining, I've been hitting people your size and bigger (who are 4-5 times bigger than me) the whole event with no problem.

9. There is a good point to be made tho.

so. 5m cs vs 25m cs. this bridge is actually able to crosses thru bfe and pots. 20m cs seems big. but in the grand scheme of things its not.

Because 25m cs being hit by 60-70m cs is the next step up. this is NOT bridgable, even with the best equip, all pots, and 30t in allies.

i personally have always believed the hit range should be a percent, not a flat multiplier. it might make some of these events possible for the worst stat range for these, the 20-25m cs.

10. Unfortunately, I don't have the gold to grow... lol... my gold goes in 25bil vollies on newbies or helping them in other ways with my gold along with never hitting eb items, you should try it sometime and you too can have your growth stunted, this doesn't mean I don't want to grow, it's the bed I made for myself.

What I do have is bfa so is not a case of a build not taking care of itself, you seem to forget you had a fail on my piddly little spies, I am strong enough to be hitting and defending at my stats level and if it is someone with big spies at my own level of cs, I still have a go because of my bfa if I see they are low on allies, though my equipment isn't as fine as most either so that can be a factor since I don't get to do many of the larger equipment eb's because I have been looking after newbies .... lol

11. Lol a wandering villager comes by and I'm supposed to be embarrassed?

No excuses. Learn to grow. V

12. Please extend this event until Sunday I would like to have a chance at least

13. Fun 'test run'. Glad it works. Thank you. But yeah, obviously? 'cost-time-benefit' of rewards not commiserate or worth effort. Health and happiness.

14. Fun 'test run'. Glad it works. Thank you. But yeah, obviously? 'cost-time-benefit' of rewards not commiserate or worth effort. Health and happiness.

15. Open for steals

16. I believe if a you have the same number of garlandd, than it goes to the number of roses?

17. The amount of how many flowers to need before earned before they convert to a garland needs to be lower.

Preventative measures need to be taken to keep these events from becoming FFAs on weaker players by stronger ones.

I opted in but my schedule at work as well as at home changed and did not let me be as active as I had planned. So looking at my history of getting hit I noticed a trend of whole clans taking turns keeping me DTW. I would suggest if a player hits someone, they can't hit them again for a certain amount of time.

You also need to have a declaration of PVP War. Instead of just hitting the BL, a player sends a declaration of war to a player he wishes to battle. Maybe make it so others can join in as allies.

18. +1. I'm just being completely farmed by one player 3 times my size. I reckon I've taken maybe up to 1000 hits from this one account. Even if devs said the max you can hit one player is 100 in 24hrs at least that would be something. Mids are getting smashed.

19. Even if I wanted to try for top 10 I couldn't & here is why:

When the event started I was already at my 24 daily xtal limit for 20 more hours.

It's a 3 day event & I would assume most trying for top rewards max xtalled every day.

Since I'm basically losing a day of max xtalling I lost 33% chance of winning before I could even try.

Devs please better think out releasing these events. Either reset the xtal daily limit when the event goes live or give us some warning as to what type of event it will be & the exact date/time it will go live so we can plan accordingly.