I present a new concept to KaW; Raiding.

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by ISI-IOI-IRI-IAI, May 21, 2015.

1. Re: I present to you a new concept to KaW; Raiding.

Support! And respect to the amount of details!

2. Re: I present to you a new concept to KaW; Raiding.

They look much better, thank you.

3. Re: I present to you a new concept to KaW; Raiding.

Support adds in another concept without taking away from any other aspect of KAW. Might even get more people to war as they will need it in order to do the raids. Devs cant say they cant do this coding....it cant be too far off from the hive event.

To the guy that said ppl would be able to cast their alts and complete the raid bars. I think thats an amazing idea!! For exactly that reason. Great job op! If only the devs would listen. We need a new aspect of kaw.

4. Re: I present to you a new concept to KaW; Raiding.

This is really cool and would love to see this implemented. I doubt the devs will put it in unfortunately.

5. Re: I present to you a new concept to KaW; Raiding.

one of the coolest ideas ive seen in awhile

6. Re: I present to you a new concept to KaW; Raiding.

So I just spent a good 10 minutes typing a reply to the OP saying that this thread is awesome and the best concept thread I've ever seen and KaW rekt me. It just decided to not get posted. But yeah, great job OP, love the idea. Gonna put this on my clipboard in case KaW decides to be broken again.

7. Re: I present to you a new concept to KaW; Raiding.

Good concept but like the others say keep it simpler.Especially those ebs with "sweet spot" can be annoying to do without a coordinated team.

8. Re: I present to you a new concept to KaW; Raiding.

That's why you get a coordinated team of players to do it you wet noodle.

9. Re: I present to you a new concept to KaW; Raiding.

Support

10. Re: I present to you a new concept to KaW; Raiding.

A small change I would make would be the required pay. A random drop not REQUIRED to pay, but also purchasable through the market.

That, or reinstitute quest nob/xtal drops...if I quest for 80 nob (note: I've been qc nearly 5 years now) I earned it in plunder lost.

It is a bit long, and a bit complicated, but the idea has merit.

Try thinking of holes you can punch in your own ideas/arguments as well. Worth exploring.

11. Re: I present to you a new concept to KaW; Raiding.

Stupid

12. Re: I present to you a new concept to KaW; Raiding.

Er...very helpful?

Elaborate.

13. So basically OP you want an eb that requires people to dedicate a fair number of hours so as to say those who aren't busy and those who don't have a rl to attend to have something to do that also costs the same as a seal? This idea seems asinine to me.

14. Re: I present to you a new concept to KaW; Raiding.

Are u describing urself 

15. If this eb has boob phase then i'll support it.

16. Those who don't have the time to dedicate to it can stick to their EBs. As spoken plainly in the beginning of the OP, these would not be for the casual player (like raiding in any mmo). The duration is only 2hours which is less then the raiding time in any other mmo I have played. Usually people plan raids when they are off work, kids are sleeping, kids are with other family, etc. Let's also not forget that EE wars used to be 2hr duration & raids would require just as much attention.

17. Put this guy on kaw_creative!

18. Support except the part about one person gets the notification the barrier can be damaged, because if that person at work an or school or God forbid there phone dies eb would potentially fail Oan nice art looks to be a game already idk but good luck

19. After the 30seconds that you are able to attack the barrier passes, people would have to use items again & someone else would get the notification so at worse it would just slow everyone down by a min or two.

20. Support - you need to send your Resume to "ATA" -- well done