Same Gender Marriage [MGTD]

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Seth, May 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Actually dont think youre dumb at all. You just have a distorted view on some things which is fine. Im more curious about your friend though. He's supposedly succeeded where millions of other have failed. Though, I really dont buy it ;D

3. Maybe. He was picked on a lot about it. You know how high schoolers are. So maybe he lied so he wouldn't get picked on. And everyone's mind is different. Maybe his mind is wired in a way that let's him change that. And your mind is wire differently. But who knows? I'm not gonna ask, cause he's kind of embarrassed about that, and I don't really care.

4. See you do contridict yourself. You say you believe in diversity then call homosexuals sinners in the next sentence . Rather you don't understand the definition of basic words or are a complete moron. You can't have it both ways

5. Yes and you will wake up gay tomorrow and stay celibate forever. And they all lived happily ever after

6. Actually, it may seem that way to you, but I'm not meaning it to be that way. I just have a lot of different opinions that came up at different points in the conversation

7. In my religion, I believe that it is a sin.
    In my politics, I don't really care one way or another.

8. I feel bad for your friend now. Ya know.. If you care you should probably help him deal with that tbh. I mean, if you're really for embracing all love and what not.

9. con·tra·dic·tion
    ˌkäntrəˈdikSH(ə)n/
    noun
    a combination of statements, ideas, or features of a situation that are opposed to one another.
    "the proposed new system suffers from a set of internal contradictions"
    a person, thing, or situation in which inconsistent elements are present.
    "the paradox of using force to overcome force is a real contradiction"
    the statement of a position opposite to one already made.
    "the second sentence appears to be in flat contradiction of the first"
    synonyms: denial, refutation, rebuttal, countering
    "a contradiction of his statement"

10. You can't have it both ways. Rather you do or you don't believe its a sin and you obviously do as I haven't seen you say it isn't. So you don't believe in diversity after all. How Christian of you

11. It was bad enough for me when I was getting picked on at the same time. My loyalty to my friends goes to a point.

12. Guys pls, stop picking on him. This is becoming childish.

13. I feel like people who say most christians discrimination are incorrect.

Discrimination is when you deny someone their rights/A service/product because of race/sexual pref/creedo etc

If you just openly say you don't like gays, that's not discrimination. The only reason you should be able to deny a product/service is if it affects your beliefs.

If you've gotten this far, do note I support same sex-marriage

Tolerance = Yes, it is in the bible to be tolerant, but, God knows we aren't perfect. We sin.

Anyone can defend and attack what they don't want to happen as long as it's in a respectful manner.

Also, to those who say keep your personal beliefs out of this, that's all we have to go on. And go tell out politicians that.

14. Explain. picked on for what? Loyalty to your friend only goes to a certain point? That sounds pretty mean.
    I know i'd do anything to help a friend in need, even if that meant facing ridicule. Why are you different? Are you that afraid?

15. Well, i do. Did you see how I said that I keep my religion out of my politics? I believe it's a sin, but I won't take away someone else's right to commit the sin in my political beliefs. Take smoking, for example. My dad smoked, but he's quit. I hated the smell, he was always outside, and I always thought it was a nasty habit. Would I ever so much as touch tobacco? No. Would I take away the right of my dad to smoke? No. Same with homosexuality, except that my dad was straight. And y'know, homosexuality is most likely not going to give you cancer.

16. So if I said I didn't like black people I wouldn't be discriminating against them? Wow aj

You say you're ok with same sex marriage but proceed to say we all sin giving the impression to act on same sex attractions is a sin.

You also say discrimination is when you deny someone a product service. Then say its not discrimination to deny someone a product service if they go against your beliefs. Contradiction much

17. I was scared to go out in public with my family for fear of the folks who were doing that to me. If I wasn't getting picked on, I would stick up for him. He's a good guy, but I wasn't going to get more things thrown at my head for him. If he was family, it would be different. But he was just a really close friend, not my family. I was nice to him, of course, but i wasn't about to make things worse for me for him.

18. Ok thanks Frank for clarifying you think homosexuals are sinners but you believe in diversity lol

19. If you said you don't like the entire african america race, that would border on racism. You can say you hate anyone it wouldn't be discriminating until you deny something they are granted to have.

I never said same-sex marriage was a sin. If you're a non-believer, then you'd say you don't sin. Some christians feel it is a sin. There is nothing wrong with that.

20. I only think they're sinners if they act upon their homosexual impulses. That's my RELIGIOUS belief. I think they should be allowed to get married, but no one should be forced to cater, play, etc. at any wedding if they don't want to. And I mean any wedding. Gay straight, interracial, Muslim, Jewish, Christian, etc.. That's my POLITICAL belief. There's a difference.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.