Same Gender Marriage [MGTD]

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Seth, May 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Damn, man... Thats sad :<

2. I'm proud that I'm not gonna have to worry about whether I'll give my future wife AIDS I got from someone I had sex with before her. And it's a religious thing, so I'm following my religion's rules.

3. So there you have it greatking will remain celibate for life . He won't even kiss the opposite se x because its sick disturbing and he will go to hell. But he will bear it no problems

Back in the real world its beyond most humans to remain celibate .unless they believe in a cause other than being told your sick disgusting or going to hell if you act upon who they are.

But as they say its ok to be that way but you're a sinner if you act upon it. Some people call them bigots but I would say its a lack of education or they're in the closet . Bye and remember god is the only judge.

Be he who is without sin cast the first stone

Though shall not judge

Funny fundamentalist Christians do nothing but that. Bye all be happy

4. If that's what the laws of my religion dictate, so be it. But they don't. But if I were in the place of a gay Christian, I would obey the rules.

5. You are so condescending lol. Lets hope you can please your wife. With your lack of practice i wouldn't count on it

And there's a difference between not getting any and remaining celibate. I feel you fall in to first part lol. Later deluded Christian who thinks of others as lesser people. Sort out the peados in the Catholic church before you preach bye

6. If my religion was the way the questions you asked me described, then i would fall into both. I wouldn't give the effort to get any because I was celibate.

7. Exactly.

8. thanks rico <3

9. Exactly? You just said it was a sin if gay people act on their sexuality. That's not embracing diversity. Waste of time lol

10. If two gays fall in love, so be it. Don't force a Christian restaurant to cater at their wedding if they don't want to. Don't make a Christian band play. Don't make a Christian priest perform the ceremony if he doesn't want to. They can be free to love, as long as we're free to refuse to perform/cater/play music at the wedding. In the afterlife? Who knows what's really there. It might be reincarnation, it might be heaven, it might be hell, it might not even be there at all. Who knows? All we can do is wonder and leave the world better than we left it.

11. You say you are straight you cant imagine what it's like. Therefore you cant really say what you would or wouldnt do in that situation deary.

I'm sure you dont follow every jot, tiddle, and stroke in the Bible, almost noone does.

12. Right. I'm not sure it's possible in today's world to follow some of them without context. But I would try my best to follow as many as I can. And in that scenario, it is possible to follow the rules that pertain to that subject, so I'll follow them.

13. I forget the codev for face/palm emoji

14. So you went from saying its a sin if homosexuals act on their sexuality to its ok if they fall in love as long as they force a Christian to bake them a cake or play music for them.

You are doing many christians a diservice. Not all Christians are as hateful as you. Lots don't actually Care

15. No, I'm serious. I know someone who used to be gay (It turns out you can go from gay to straight, not sure how it works), was a devout Christian, but he never acted on his impulses, and therefore he never sinned. And now he's straight, and he was gay for most of his life after puberty, but now he's straight as a ruler.

And I'm saying that we shouldn't be forced to do those things if we don't want to. If a Christian restaurant is OK with catering a gay wedding, it's none of anyone's business but the newlyweds and the restaurant and whoever else was at the wedding. If they don't want to cater, they shouldn't have to be forced to, is all I'm saying. If i sounded like what you said, I apologize. And I'm talking in legal matters. Not religious terms.

16. From gay to straight hhmm that's News to me. Well seeing as your 24 and have never been with a women yet (alarm bells) perhaps you will go from "straight" to gay lol. Once again see how incredibly stupid you sound

17. I wonder if he was put through church "therapy"

18. He admitted that he went from gay to straight. It can actually happen. And it might happen to me. Who knows? I don't think it will, but there's a tiny tiny chance that a change like that can happen to everyone in Earth. Who knows? I'm not psychic.

19. Please, only gay people can get aids. Isnt tht how it works?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.