Apoc vs. ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Senor_Butthurt, Apr 22, 2015.

1. We care what you think - no really, your opinion matters .....

2. @spank...
    Yes it is very odd that the individuals growing rapidly are all in the same clan. Kaw needs to change this, it should not be allowed for the people who spend RL money to be in the same clan. Spenders need to spread out, I think 1 per clan, so those that those that don't spend can grow at the same rate, or at least similar rate. You will find this throughout Kaw and any other game... People that spend group together.
    So these "important" clans aren't funding strips? They are only growing? Are you sure about that? I've seen many strips, recently, that have been funded by these "growth only" clans. Again, many factors involved with growth, you are focused solely on eb. Maybe the smaller clans don't have as many people that buy xtals or seals...
    Lesser members? Smaller perhaps, but they are by no means lesser members.

3. Im sure you do dumba machine, im sure you do. It's and honest opinion :D

4. actually duna im loving the view from over here also ! . and yeahiknow yet again not any courage to repeat your insults from your real account.

5. I'm not real????

6. yep you are indeed dumb as...

7. duna i sayd the 2nd part of my above comment to the screenname called yeahiKnow . if read the last few pages you will see them

8. U know what I have to do to get inc? I have to hurt apoc's feelings in forums, or walls. Then I get some attention.

I experimented during last pvp event. I didn't cast for first 8hrs and had 0.....0!! Inc. As soon as I castes my nf lightened up. And mostly by players in apoc who I never even saw hit anyone in osw before lol I never saw them again after event was over. So yes, it seems we have to cast/banter to get inc. And I agree with Spanky - it is sad considering the numbers ratio in this osw..

I have not casted for this one so let's see how much this post hurt ur feelings apoc nubs

9. Btw chubby, I am jealous of all those groupies of urs and all the pages they dedicate to u..u know I'm highly competitive, why u do this maaan

10. And Duna! How dare u disobey ur lord's mary orders? She said not to post on this thread, did u miss that? Tsk tsk..u, as another lord (lower class of lords I assume because Mary's Self proclaimed highness above all is evident) set a poor example for ur tools and followers - hence all the statless alts they had to resort to post with in order to express their overwhelming butthurt

11. Funny. You say you get no inc yet your "clan mate"(I use that term loosely lol) chubby said he had 400/500 apoc accounts attacking and zeroing him. It was so stressful for him that he had to change name and go clanless lol. Runner lol.

Good job he went back fury 48th on lb today. Without his eb Hansel you guys would have dropped off lb lol

12. Lol Chubbys build is easier for ur 'warrior' builds than mine. I get inc from players I'd expect to hit no matter what side they are on and no matter how many adt I have. But that's like 3 people in all of apoc? Only them can't keep me pinned constantly. So I don't consider it incoming in an osw of such scale. While I'm slapping around on a regular basis at least 10 yummy hansels (and I'm a hansel too so it's ok, unlike a warrior build pinning on us), I've yet to get returned inc from 9 of those..they prefer to self pin on hte till I go away

I get inc. But it's insignificant considering the rosters ratio. And do u really expect 3 vets in ur alliance to war for all of u 1k+ of tail riders? Lol

13. Since this thread is all you guys have left, I figured I'd drop you a bone. I hope this thread doesn't die, because then the Fury loudmouths won't have anything to do with their accounts otherwise . I feel bad for you, I really do.

For all the people wondering why some cast in apoc and some don't. Wondering why your account isn't getting pinned all day?

Simple, we control how this osw goes. Not you.

Keeping zaft accounts pinned that don't even hit back or cause damage is counterproductive at this point, we hit who and when we want.

I enjoy playing this game. All aspects of it. Just because we are at war with zaft, doesn't mean we shouldn't enjoy all other aspects that KaW has to offer. If zaft was actually putting up a fight and giving us a challenge, maybe, just maybe, we would need to spend more time pinning your accounts, but we don't. If you're too stupid to see that zaft has crumbled and the majority of damage is already done, that's your fault. We have the luxury of upgrading and participating in PvP events without having to worry about repercussions from zaft. We shouldn't suffer because not even half of zaft will opt in for this event. Why should we suffer and hit accounts not opted in?

A little respect goes out the few that have decided to play in the event. Unfortunately you are going to be receiving more inc than your sissy clanmates, I wish there was more accounts opted in too. Don't cry about receiving inc, this event will end, and so will this war, just hold on and bite down onto something until we have decided when we are done with you.

14. Did it ever occur to that you're not that important lol. A mid sized spy with a fat mouth. That could be anyone in fury lol . You need to be more unique to stand out in fury lol.

Chubby ran and changed name because he couldn't handle the inc lol. He felt safer clanless than he did in fury lol. The rage intensifies as the clan rank drops lol.

15. You have to resort to sarcasm and a poor excuse as your only way to respond. It's cute. I understand that you have to try to iron over the truth in this matter. A number of Apoc clans that don't house the "important" members are not only suffering with growth in their stats. The clans rosters are decreasing in size as well. It looks as though some of the members have woken up and departed elsewhere to continue to grow and enjoy the game instead of being peons and handling the OSW for council.

16. You say you don't want to pin Zaft because it's pointless and Apoc claims there isn't bfa left to strip. How are you considering yourselves to be still involved in an osw if that's the case? Isn't hitting your enemy the basis of osw or has osw now become about EBs and events to try to earn prizes? When did it become more important to be involved in an event than to focus on a war?

17. Ok no sarcasm.... No it's not odd, it's typical for people that spend group together. That's the "truth of the matter". You can try and spin it all you want.

18. Been watching a statless alt, for the last 3 pages, call someone a coward who has been CA'd for the past 2 years lol. He has no fear, he posts on walls and never stops talking... Well he is silenced now lol. He tried a different strategy and saw that it only drew more attention to him(the last 10 plus pages have been dedicated to him lol).

You on the other hand carry on with a great deal of irony. You are so cowardly that you have to post with a statless alt. I can't believe that I see a statless alt calling someone else, especially him, a coward. He is in there banging, you are hiding behind an alt and verbally finger blasting yourself every time he posts. It's pathetic to watch you be so fearful. If you are kicking our asses so badly why the need to hide behind a statless?

19. You still haven't explained why the other clans are losing members and their members are hardly growing. You can keep spinning the truth however you want. ;)

20. Some members grow extremely slow, whether in OSW or not, not sure what I need to explain there. I can name a few in zaft that have barely grown in the last 2 years. Activity varies between people, that effects growth... Do I really need to explain ho growth works?
    People leaving... Did these people permanently leave or are they visiting friends, EE? I can't speak for them like I don't expect you to speak for all the accounts in zaft that ran.

You expect apoc to explain a lot of things to someone that isn't willing to show their zaft account.