Apoc vs. ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Senor_Butthurt, Apr 22, 2015.

1. He's a Barby Boy in a Barby clan. To scared to cast right, lost his name last night!

:lol:

2. Been casted since I saw event like 6 hours ago? I don't get it?

3. Oh, you casted but was to scared to keep your name.

If you didn't leave your link laying around everywhere your coward attempt at trying to sneak a few flowers in your basket might work.

But, oh well. Guess you are dim and scared.

4. Yeah I changed name....I'm in ca's and getting inc from 500 people, no cares you even exist and some of you clanmates you don't like u rusty I'm gonna play ever angle I can

5. All the angles you can. Only angle you have is to coward out, run from the clan, and change your name.

Regardless of what you say, you prove that Apoc is kicking Zaft's ass!

That and all those flames Zaft and Fury made in this thread that Apoc isn't hitting, you just now admitted that was a lie!

Thanks for confirming how weak your alliance is in one chicken  move.

6. Um ok krusty... foxes leader,head admin,and recuiter

7. And I ran... I ran so far away... I just ran.. I ran so far away.. But couldn't get away

8. See that his iG runner song...

9.  I changed my name for the event for few hours went clanless get off lap yo
    I guess it's different when apoc eb trains for wdgaf or runs many seals in hte clans

10. To explain myself better i should just change my name move out of town and not pretend im somebody in the kaw community. Please except this as my cease fire from Turlock hes just a beast on this game. Perhaps in another life ill be as good as he.

11. Chubbs you sound angry -

12. Yes duna I'm mad butthurt yo

13. I was ever so close to thinking this was the real chubbeh. Then I remember the real chubbeh knows the difference between except and "accept". Close imposter, but no cigar.

14. here they are all with double standards . let me bump a old thread to remind them what cowards they are .

15. warlor got hijacked is the title ! too funny it even has more added effect and bonus now . they let in iprophet and 46 & 2 and forgot about their own members because too scared of the man known as kaws most dangerous players ! How poignant is that !!

16. Double standards? You and Chubbs are both always the ones that has to be the first ones to point out when a player has gone inactive, leaves their clan for a while, is hitting which ebs and for how long, changes names, would rather participate in an event rather than the osw etc etc, and you have the audacity to claim Apoc is guilty of double standards? I guess you don't have much else to say when it's yourself or a member of your own clan, so I understand.

Throwing stones and glass houses and what not. ;)

17. chubby is forever on your lips and i know why. hes another player who should be added as kaws most dangerous player. see he does a simple thing and sits back and watches it explode and has all of you jumping out of your seats with a story line.well played chubby once again your headline news . see this is what seperates a true genius from all the rest. he can throw you all off course with any thing he does. do you not relize how he was winding you all up or are you that naive not to see it ? he knew hed have you all flipping over and contorting your selves all outter shape.haha too funny . history never changes. the same gullerble people in the enemy camp. they never learn do they and they think they are smart !