Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. There should be. I want some of that inferno back! He can keep the aqua :-/

2. Hey just wondering, I'm going PS with not a single attack building. Should I get allies except for BFA? Does having allies affect my reward from EBs at any way? As in do they increase the finishing reward that is my only income (excluding stealing in ebs).

Thanks a lot for the answer! Sincerely, Curious Cat

3. As a pure spy, you won't have any troop building and therefore you won't need any allies. Spy mechanics don't rely on ally bonus plunder. On ebs you would assa skim your spies for a nice end bonus.

Most pure spies will leave one lowland free in order to convert to a hansel by building one single troop building (usually a stable) to earn a bit more gold on ebs, during times of peace. Then you'd need an mp ally.

A pure spy with allies is a sitting duck in war times (well, in osws). As soon as you have gold out as ps, you won't go dtw to attacks until your gold has been drained. Avoid allies in an osw...

If you are trying to grow, avoid going pure spy except for the occasional conversion for EE wars (hide your allies before converting...)

4. What's the best way to go about making money off hiring allies and selling allies?

5. The best way is to buy those allies that will sell quickly, obviously 

Well, it's not that easy, you'll need to get a feeling for the market. A good starting point would be the Guide to ally trading by Mango, that can be found under the guide section of the forum.

You basically need to find out if an ally is currently underpriced, if it has growing potential, if it's in a price range that is popular, if it's owner will beat you up for hiring his ally, and so on. Quite fun.

If you're short on cash, try buying smaller allies. The more allies you own, the more you will sell (well, except if your allies are really bad). Buying just one large ally is a gamble, you have to know exactly what you're doing in that case.

6. ^ or piss off someone and fake your own sleeping times

7. Better not reinvest in allies though once they sell 

I've seen people using that tactic though, can be good fun. Certainly cheaper than dropping them.

8. Is asking for rp in WC silenceable now?

9. No, and it never will be.

10. The trick to a successful ps is a hybrid an or attack build main, steals alone want achieve growth nor keep up with the cost of pots. How bout you throw up a stable an reconsider your entire idea

o.0

tho I must say Im lost to who is trolling who

11. Haha he just got silenced

12. Having trouble buying nobs I got money in a iTunes card but it says invalid request

13. Maybe you bought too many lol

14. Haven't brought one yet

15. Check the amount of the card. Make sure it's enough to cover the purchase. If it doesn't work wait a little bit. Sometimes the in app purchases are weird.

16. He just needs to contact support as they deal with purchasing issues.

17. Restart KaW

18. Doesn't work

19. Try restarting kaw after rebooting your device. If you still get invalid request contact support.