Apoc vs. ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Senor_Butthurt, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Ok hunniebooboo lol

2. At least you have a sense of humor :)

3. Did the runlor thing take like an alliance commitee to come up with just curious

4. Another war runner. Apoc is full of them. Remember when you were in the Outlawz and ran? I do

5. Do u now might want to fact check just sayin

6. But befor my statement was misunderstood I was going to say if a commitee was involved maybe things looking up for zaft.Finaly a sign of team work.

7. Wow talk about all these war runners man, i still see them in there clans hitting and how long has this war been going on? They most be some big war runners cause all i see is we still out number u and u guys are slowly dieing into nothing, keep it up u war runners they gotta bring up the past to try and hurt feelings but i sit here and laugh cause if they were they would be gone already but obviously the truth is, they still are in apoc hitting!!

8. I just wanna set the record straight here, i win kaw. Carry on

9. 

10. You lion

11. Am I on the wining side this time?

Facts:

1. I unload at will on active targets (picking builds my build will cut)

2. I get no incoming attacks

3. I have been in at least 5 full blown zaft osw and normally get attacked constantly

4. I have spent around 100 bucks on crystals supporting strips (every time I log on there is a good one in ca)

5. Check the zaft clans (I know I do and I love it) speaks for it's self

6. The kingdoms left in zaft don't care about growing (like me) just out numbered 10-1

7. The massive group committed to seeing zaft and all its left over sucklers with no allies and potless is overwhelming

8. I only play this game at this point so that I could see this day happen and trust me it's happening

9. I have not hit an EB in months and was able to upgrade and buy pots (attack of course)

10. Thank you to all of those who worked so hard to plan this out and take down this bully clan and anyone who thinks that zaft was not a bully clan you are either new to KAW or never bought a big ally, hit BL, or had a disagreement with them. It's a war game and I always envied the numbers they had and the wished I was one day on the other side. Zaft cost me hundreds if not over a thousand dollars in RL money for reasons that don't matter (as I said war game) Now I am so happy to pop away on any target I can hit and count the days when until the whole zaft clan goes the way of the dinosaurs

12. wow, talk about feeling just a tad bitter. Glad you could finally find a goal in life. Always here to help those less fortunate.

On that last one, try a different self-actualization approach. It will cut down on your anger management issues in the long run.

13. spookieRobbie another apoc of heart of gold whose vanished from the osw in silence 2 weeks ago . hes now clanless and his banner says hes retired.

14. Do you really wanna start posting cf requests here lol - it would not be in your favor by a long shot - what's it like in your brain? I'd assume much like space - floating around in a vast emptiness - sad sad sad

15. i will find some more runners who just mysteriously vanished on the hushhush .QueenofQueens-TS also went a.w.o.l . she was dropped from TS and she was clanless for a few weeks. they drop them when thier accounts have gone inactive thinking nobody will realize they gone inactive.QoQ only just recently returned from her leave of absense. more runners to come !

16. the only void is you duna

17. On the hush hush? Aside from the noobs that create their "retirement" threads, how many players announce to the world that they're quitting?

Players come and go all the time, after all no one says they have to continue to stay and play if they choose not to. Doesn't necessarily mean they're running from a war either, merely prioritizing. Now if they come back and start playing again coincidentally after the war is over, then maybe you can point fingers and laugh and call them war runners, but until then, who are you to say?

18. Queen in TS went awol ? Lol . Really ? Ok.

19. cranky mysteriously " retireing " during osw .it would be the right thing to do to ask for a cf otherwise your just really a runner . if you go out without no knowledge of it then more than likely the real reason they left is they cant endure the long road of osw.