Apoc vs. ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Senor_Butthurt, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Cloud has to send you to do his crying for him?
    You wouldn't be bored if you didn't join war I guess maybe next time don't have your clan and sub be apocs female dog...
    And accusing Harb of buying accounts make you look upset
    Also IMF is commented on this thread when you said that seems hypocritical

2. So me stating the obvious makes me look upset? Lol nice try chubby. The sky is blue right? Oh okay I knew I wasn't crazy ;)

3. Oh my fault RussianSleuth, I didn't see you there. I usually glaze over your garbage as it's the same BS over and over.
    Don't worry about lil ole me, I'll be fine. This is still a game for me. Unlike yourself, I have a RL with a real job and real friends. Sometimes a job takes priority over a game (though I don't know if you'd understand that... No, living in your grandma's basement and occasionally taking out the garbage doesn't count). I'm sure you are upset right now, as it appears you've lost a lot in this first OSW of yours. It looks like you try real hard too, by the looks of your account.  Maybe your grandma will raise your allowance so you can buy more xstals? 

4. Chubs, suffering from more delusions of grandeur again I see. Time for another reality check:

Last osw I grew every day while zaft ally lb #12, 14, 19, 23, 32, 40, 113, 182 requested cf from me after non-stop strips one at a time. Most other lbs there have since quit, been harbed or banned lol. Zaft is nothing but a toxic waste site now.

I remember laughing my ass off seeing screenshots of 1SL in carnage cc saying I was being "owned" too. Reality stings doesn't it. You're about 100x farther from the truth. And I think deep down you know it too...but admitting it would kill morale which you desperately lack at this point.

But yea, thanks to that whole crew over there for guiding me/Warlor into an amazing Apoc family and sealing your fate. Enjoy your final days in kaw :)

5. LordRohit another known runner who ran from the blackhand osw . seems apoc are good & quick to take in runners.thats the only way they can get thier numbers up . and bigbobsr seems you got a habit of being nasty and only targetting females with your stupid talk. it must make you feel the big shot and more of a man . ive noticed you went from me to blazey yet dont insult any men. watch out elegantly i bet he will target you next . BigShotBob is the epitome of what all men should model them selves on .watch out nightmare bigbob is after your job. then once hes got that he will do his application to be Apoc leader . boy were in for future trouble !!

6. Lmao!!!  awesome! I never even thought about it... But maybe I should run for leader. Hmm... Good point Roni. Thanks for the vote of confidence. 

7. IMF we all know you are a spineless gutless coward. We all know how you sucked up and beg we all know who not to join war. We all know how you cried and made promises. Because it's common knowledge that you are a coward and spineless. You only have the courage to hit mp accounts and accounts way way way below your size. We all know that if there is one account similar to your size you will fold in a corner and cry and resort to the things you resorted to last war. Now your spineless gutless self trying to sound all cool in forums lol. You big baby coward you. The spineless lap dog will always be the spineless lap dog and every dog has their day. You big baby you. I bet you are even afraid of your own shadow, oh gutless one.

8. :lol: you poor thing Harb. You seem to have forgotten the reason why he has to hit mp accounts.

Its ok, hun. I'll help you remember. We stripped them all, including you. All accounts with any real bfa are smaller than imf so yea, he hits lower. You might understand if you had any bfa

9. I'm trying to work out what harb is actually saying. I Actually don't understand. Count how many times he says same words 

10. Oh Harbie, your jealously is showing again. What an emotionally frustrated rant you just gave. I owned you last osw and helped clean you out this time around :) Sucks to be always outsmarted and outflanked doesn't it..

11. The coward speaks lol. Even though I was 10 lb or more below your size I still had you shivering like a spineless wimp. You made certain to strip before you declared war on me you coward. Now about being outsmart, the book haven't ended chump. How can a grown man like yourself be so afraid all the time? How can you function being a coward? Lol.

12. Seems like you have a hard on for IMF, harb.

13. Harbie, remember last osw when I was 9 on ally lb and ran max bars on a strip of Arabianpenwolf who was what, #5 on ally lb at the time. What a cowardly thing of me to do lol.

You can cry all you want. I won't apologize for running endless xstals on your beloved Carnage tops every day.

Thanks for being Apoc's pinata

14. add -132b to apocs loses ive just reset a alt on War-Kage of silver haha

15. Oh damn. 132b. We must call for cf now.....

16. Where did hissy fits post go? :lol:

17. Black Hand/Allies reached a mutual CF agreement with Clan A. We didn't CF to MSB.

Hopefully that's not what they told you....