Joke Thread!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by --Aether--, May 12, 2015.

1. Devs and mods.

2. Postman Pat?

3. This joke is inappropriate

4. Three frogs slept in a bathroom one in the toilet one in the sink other in the bath when they woke next morning they asked each other how there nap was and wen it came to the one in the toilet he replied "first it went dark then is rained and then a log fell on me" enjoy

5. Damn

6. A Catholic Priest, Lutheran Pastor, and Jewish Rabbi are all fishing together.

The Catholic Priest suddenly cries,
    "Oh my! I forgot my bible on shore!"

He then proceeded to hop out of the boat and walk across the water. No sooner than he had returned, the Pastor sighed,
    "Ah, I forgot my lunch. Let me go grab it."
    And he walked across the water.

Meanwhile, the Rabbi is thinking that he is getting shown up by these Christians and needs to step up his game.
    "Um, I forgot my bait." He said. But when he stepped out of the boat, SPLASH! He fell into the water.

The Lutheran Pastor looked over at the Catholic Priest and said, "Do you think we should have told him where the stones were?"

7. Support

8. You're dads condom

9. Out in space two alien forms are speaking with each other.
    The first spaceman says, "The dominant life forms on the earth planet have developed satellite-based weapons."
    The second alien, who looks exactly like the first, asks, "Are they an emerging intelligence?
    The first spaceman says, "I don't think so, they have them aimed at themselves

10. [​IMG]

Hope your thread picks up, the world needs more laughs .

11. What did the fish say when he swam into a wall?

12. Nothing fish don't talk

13. Why do chickens cross the road?

14. I came back from the pet shop. "They didn't have any goldfish so I got something different."
     "That's ok." said my girlfriend, "Just put it in the tank and I'll have a look in a while." 
    10 minutes later she comes over to me and says, "It's lying at the bottom not moving, what the hell did you buy?"
     "It's a hamster." I replied.

15. To get to kfc ?

16. To go to a gay party!!!

17. Why hasn't he got silenced