New Moderator

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Congrats beautiful 

2. As long as she isn't a bully with a button like slayerbob was..... slayerbob couldn't even tolerate being stripped as a mod, and left the game sulking.....lmao !

3. Says the dude that's clanless

BobRoxMehSocks

4. Dude he was a noob JUST KIDDING BOB I LOVE YOU <3

5. Welcome new mod, Aye Yo kaw_com can us adults get a color an leave white for the minors? Just a thought or maybe a separate server???

6. This won't ever happen because it puts younger players at risk and also has no real use or need.

7. No, too much work, not enough to be worth it.

8. Remember with Great Power comes Great responsibility!

9. Roni should be a moderator. She very active

10. Bootsy Wah. Welcome girl

11. Hey! Why silence me!i didnt done anything wrong at your "public channels" hey mods explain it to me!wall me now!

And i dont care if this is not the thread for this complaint!

12. Someone is butt hurt...if you feel you were silenced unfairly contact support@athinkingape

13. There isn't much to moderate on meego but uhh, glad to have you?

14. Lol. You'd be surprised!

15. Mods can abuse their power n get away with it. They can silence n remain anonymous. So much fun... its never fair in kaw.

So make me a mod now!

16. Cos I can

17. Welcome.

18. Not true but I love the enthusiasm. If an unfair silence is seen you can always email a screenshot in and support can see who hit the silence button. And trust me support will correct us

19. many players supported before and nothing happened... it's hard now to tell if who's a good mod or not.........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.