Apheriun rises

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by --CF___WAR_DEM0N__CF--, May 13, 2015.

1. I'm not too found over the story line. I'd like to focus on his two son's trying to rule the nether region in the wake of their father's defeat.

I like the enchant-able Abyssal blade idea.

Maybe you add in a few more peices of equip with this idea:

(This is a stretch)
    And I'd like a two path system to where every time you start it, you'd either face brother (common) A or Brother B(uncommon) and C-both(rare)

Like, their armor or something.

Support tho :)

2. Oh, a rare spawn boss... fun idea

3. I like AJ's idea about the two brothers and how you could have different ones each time but not sure how that would be managed

4. ajs ide is ok but face that some ppl will struggle to get the other brother and devs see it can make them money to boost the chanse getting the other brother so what i think will happen is that u start the eb LIKE a haunting but have a small chanse getting a hte (the other brother) it drops good eq and every thing so i dont suport that ide

5. Support
    Some good ideas here both from op & others.

6. Well,That would be fun,and i'm a little iffy on the enchantable blade cause it would provide more bigger cs to the bigger players. We could use another piece of equip but first like to discuss it with you.

7. Definitely have my support. Will add on when I have any ideas after I give this some more thought. <3

8. Enchantable blade is a great idea.....it means bigger builds would have a reason to hit aswell instead of just tge weaker ones giving this idea mass appeal......a new eb all (or most) can hit but with rewards relative to each individuals strength ie: % boost equip or enchantable blade

9. Hell yeah.!

10. Sure Killzone Pm me the ideas or post them directly

11. Devs you seen this.
    Great idea,, I think you should get demon in as your eb creator lol.

12. Rakeshh,Stahp I'm not that Great

13. Well thought post not sure on mechanics as I don't program. Equipment is too powerful. Maybe 7% and a 3% plunder bonus. That would help everyone. My only concern is the time taken 16 hours is very long and I find it difficult to work out how smaller clans could complete it. If they can complete it then huge clan would smash it doing this b2b could give lb clans the equipment while smaller ones would take for ever encouraging players to step out.

14. how much would thus eb pay compared to regular fod

15. It would pay more than haunt and fod but lesser than hte,i guess x2 Haunt pay

16. This eb can be hit by players who can hit haunt,i'm also a little iffy on equip and thinking of adding regen to other phases too.

17. extreem support

18. cool cool cool...
    Support