Apoc vs. ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Senor_Butthurt, Apr 22, 2015.

1. my other smexy alt

2. bootsy its a different rabbit screenname altogether and different person .whiteRabbit is bermuda .but the one bella and hotty know is RunnyBabbit. and nice try trying to mislead the real facts . you was the one who tryd to verbally insult bellas name in worldchat saying all bellas are ugly. you stalked bella get it right .bella prove what a liar bootsy is. trying again to play the poor sweet and weak every body picks on me victim card.yet bellas screenshots will prove you targetted her.

3. Please explain how I have stalked anyone.

4. Those SS i took awhile ago, in return he gave me a wallpost/art.
    I have no idea who White Rabbit is and i don't really care. I was clarifying that -Runny_Babbit- on my wall was simply i nice friend and someone in those SS was getting a bit too high on their high horse. Also i do not care who is or isn't your alt, if its hotty or not.

BTW got any of these people that accused then of being your alt? No SS? then i guess this:
    Is a lie, why am i not surprised :roll:

EDIT:Before you call someone 'Silly' you should realize this:
    Violating TOU, silly barbie :lol:

5. Ladies ladies, please let's try and keep this thread on topic shall we?

While KaW drama is entertaining at times, this isn't exactly the thread for it.

One of you hens should make an "As the Kingdoms Turn" thread of your own.

6. Anyone have a list or strips attempted and how much was taken on both sides ?

7. I agree, too much idiot plastic dolls and insecure no so hitties
    NOW, has anyone seen Troll-Machine? he was a good person to banter with, he was part of apoc :/

I'd like to see a list of these things too, and maybe banks that were stripped aswell, On both sides of course

8. This is an osw thread, you can keep my personal life out of it. If you knew anything about us, you would know we joke like that all the time. Seriously, posting ss of wall posts is a bit petty. I have no patience for the drama, or I could take ss and post stuff too. Guess what though? NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT THIS! bella bella is not even in Zaft or Apoc so it has nothing to do with this osw. Sincerely, Bootsy's Alt :p

9. No what is petty is you hotty getting 2 others to attack bella with you ( cause you were locked in with the scouting action) so needed them 2 to cover attack and steal/assassins right ! petty is you attacking bella for being a friend of runnybabbit. isnt he allowed to talk to any girls ? and i not seen hotty write any war comments just bes a cheerleader finishing off peoples words.ok lets bring in some new input that ive had a sudden brainwave about . i think that Force guild reborn accounts being guild hansels and small account stats on appearence but probly loaded with big gold behind it . these get over looked because laying low in this osw. but i gaurentee they alts of sparta elite mains and are bank accounts for them ! Bella what is your hunch on my thought ? over to you !!....

10. Weren't you and the plastic doll the first ones to bring this up? I just came here to hammer things straight, silly barbie broke TOU like a idiot, You call others 'petty' because they found evidence that contradict your claims? I think its a bit petty that you get jealous when i post on someones wall! I've made it clear, i don't take KaW drama as serious as you do, but its nice to play along :lol:

Update: I've found Troll-machine, it seems he is no longer in the osw, he has changed his username to: MR-HOW-LONG-YO-WEI-THING

11. Bella seems to want to play, since you're irrelevant in this OSW you should have plenty of time to pot up

12. I'm done playing with plastic dolls, i'm moving onto indy now :D

To everyone else, Its a war game. Enjoy it while you all can and put a smile on that face. Best of luck to Apoc and ZAFT/FURY!

13. Zaft am apoc pew pew?

14. I wouldn't expect anything less of you, Jenni. 

15. WTF just happened on the last few pages :lol:

16. Orly? Hmmm

17. R.i.p Osw Thread 

18. Woo hoo I'm famous 

19. Watch out for the paparazzi, hun, they are everywhere :p

20. This isn't much of a war, zaft won't fight back, unless it is an EB they are hitting !!! Half of zaft corporation LEFT to form an EB clan, the hard part of fighting zaft, is to get them to hit back.