KaW News

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Devouring, May 12, 2015.

1. This thread is better than Shark EB.
    Atleast Frog wont be bothering to post on this thread.
    Kaw_community Sucks.

2. Re: KaW's News

... I feel unsafe.

3. Re: KaW's News

Since I am in a pretty good mood.....
    Best news so far XD
    Luckily I'm not from New York XD
    Hahaha #NeverGiveUp #SharkEbForTheWin #WhatAHappyDay

Oh..... Hey kaw_communtiy another year added to make the shark eb there... I think.....
    Try to play the waiting game and practice your temptations to make this eb immidiately if you want...........

4. Useless thread

5. Re: KaW's News

Omergaud Raining sharks XD not a good sign for summer

6. Just a playful thread to take peeps out of the norm, not really useless everyone don't follow news. With this thread peeps could make a mistake an learn something (; see what I did there :D

7. Pretty cool. Not that anyone should rely on kaw for their news...

8. Yeah makes sense, log in to KaW to check the news, sorry my bad

9. [​IMG]

Need female wrestling news.

10. Frog, hows this?

Show down at the kawlaseeum tonight. 8pm, dont miss this main event .....as she prepares to square off with her nemisis

Whats the name of this pin?  I wanna try that move.....

Come see the action as it unfolds tonight.....or insert THIS SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY if thats your preference.

11. ISIS LOOTING!?!?

12. nice job postman atlest ur posting sumthing good and worth looking at...

13. Two more news has been added. Make sure to read the daily news before it gets removed and replaced.

14. Man kills imaginary friend, turns self in, take's world's saddest mug shot.

Here you have another reason why drugs are bad, kids: you end up killing your imaginary friend and then demand the death penalty, which is exactly what one Florida man did.

[​IMG]

Geoff Gaylord walked into a Jacksonville Sheriff's Office and confessed to his crime: he had repeatedly stabbed his friend "Mr. Happy" with a kitchen knife, cut up Mr. Happy with a hatchet, and buried him in his backyard. Let me remind you again that this occurred in Florida, so perhaps it should come as a surprise to no one.

Gaylord and Mr. Happy were friends for seven years but, according to Gaylord, he killed him for a few reasons:

"He left his empty vodka bottles all over the kitchen... never picked up his empty cocaine baggies...He messed up my apartment to the point where I just couldn't get it clean...Before Hap started doing drugs and acting weird he was my BFF...We'd go dancing, play on the children's park equipment, both huge fans of doom metal – listened to it for hours with the lights turned off."

When Mr. Happy crashed Gaylord's car, and Gaylord got arrested instead, Gaylord had had enough.

"That drunk driving incident I got unfairly blamed for and just how messy he had become put me over the edge and I murdered him."

Gaylord was eventually taken into custody when he threatened police for not giving him the death penalty. Police found drug paraphernalia and a machine gun in Gaylord's house, and was booked on multiple charges.

So much for the BFF bracelets these two exchanged.

This is real news.. Will Ferrell

15. Trade Bill.

16. You would do this but in a separate thread and like osw updates, that would be awrsome .

17. I havent seen any news lately on the upcoming hurrican season....ashes? Frog?