Event Page News

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 12, 2015.

1. Hey everyone,

Our latest update to Kingdoms at War brought with it a brand new event page which will allow you to track your progress, view event leaderboards, and collect your rewards. We're excited to get our first event that supports this tool into your hands, and want to let you know that it's coming soon!

We were originally hoping to have it ready for you this week, but instead will be spending a bit more time polishing things up to ensure things run smoothly. This means that our first Event Page supported event should be arriving next week provide all goes well.

For those anxious to see what's in store, here's a sneak peek at the Event Page button you'll see when an event is active.

2. What type of event are you bringing to the table?

3. For that you'll have to wait and see :)

4. Intriguing

5. That is a very small sneak peek lmao

6. And what does it look like on android? This is a IOS pic... :lol:

7. Please delete this, accidental double post

8. Please shorten the event, 2 weeks is hardly sustainable for many players and leads to sleeping disorders for many players. Do it for our health KaW 

9. They did previously say it was going to be a shorter event and I don't mind another weeks wait if it means that the feature is 100% smooth when it is released.

10. It will definitely be a shorter event, and we'll try to get a close to 100% smooth as is possible :)

11. Nice Lil " sneak peek" :p

12. It better to be an event related to new tier upgrades.. If you want to retain some of us in the game.

13. Like usual. Devs are never bringing anything on the set time they have 

14. Can you shut up for once

15. So I'm guessing you'll be sticking with the PvP and pve paths that you've been doing recently then?

16. Support

17. I still have not had my kindles update to the new screen page. I would love to have it for this promo

18. I'm just hoping it's not geared to HTE again or we'll lose even more players disgusted at the pay to win mentality that is taking over in the game or this event could go down in the books as Deflate KAW Event.

19. TR1, once again, please leave KaW.

You're negative to even the Developers at this point and you don't bully people to get your way in life or a video game.

Please, do as you say you will, and take your credit cards to the competition. I'll personally pay KaW all the money you pay them a month for nothing in return.