reward for generous person

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by ____I__wah__k-r-i-z-n-a---lIlI, May 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can u give a reward to wendyms and wendyms_lukonan? because she help lots of newbies growing with her sod n hoc n she made it FFA but she also never hit da item phase on HTE. she did dat all to help all newbies.
    Silph was once her student also.

2. She finds it rewarding if the newbies grow well and be amazing in KAW

3. Why don't you reward her with a seal or horn?
    Don't ask forums, that's the last place to seek help. You only get ridicule.

4. Now-a-days, yes.. Sadly. People who help retain the youth of KaW are great for the game and for the community, however seldom get recognized publicly.

5. Wendyms. Stl 4/5/7 np

There. She's got a reward.

6. .......

7. :lol:

See this is what happens when you ask forums for stuff

8. Yeah I can testify to that. Wendy is the most generous player I've met in 4.5 years of kaw......

9. 4.5 years of terrible stats

10. What's your point?? I've got 4.5 years of enjoyment out of it.

11. Your actually a dickhead frog. Welcome to the group of people I have lost respect for. She helps the few new players in a game that barely gets them anymore and your hitting her now.

12. The reward here was seeing a fail against my piddly little spies and as you can see I was short of pots as well... haha ;) ... Is always good to see these gutless wonders hitting someone that can't hit back as well... though I did even though I knew I wasn't going to win... lol

Thank you Seifer, Tysond, ES and Hypnosis, love yas but is all good, I'm happy xoxoxo

13. With all of the "dat"s and "da"s in there I got so pissed off reading this that I'm not even sure what the post is about... learn how to spell, next time you would like to honor someone.

14. Frog STL 4/5/6 np

You mad? You think I'd really farm frog xD

15. Why not?

16. Nice to see players helping out new players.

Also, people, we all have sat here and tried to find ways to get more players into the game. Then when one comes to forums to thank someone, we get this.

Instead of being informative you just do what's easy, you troll. I'm actually excluding Frogs farm but including Rik's laugh.

- To OP.

As you see, forums can be a bit rough. A lot of forumers are PvP players. In other words, like frog, myself, and many others, they enjoy hitting other players over epic battles. This is a war game by the way.

On forums, it is ill received to talk like you are on Twitter. Fully spell out the words, text-slang and half words only open you up to incoming and trolls.

Sadly, many players in this game help new players such as yourself and go unrecognized. What I would suggest to you is this.

When you click on forums, you will see a page that reads:
    Forums
    Active Topics
    Search
    About

Click Forums.

From there, click Other KaW Discussion

There you will see near the top a thread written by Moose called ORDER OF THE VALIANT KNIGHTS

In that post, you can suggest who you think should be a Valiant Knight. (VK)
    Now do not spam that post with suggestions. I would say only post who you truly think should get that title and make a good post as to why.

Give examples of why that person should get that badge and put some effort into it!

Also, be aware that just because you suggest someone, does not mean they will get VK. It is a badge given to only the people the Devs see as going way over and beyond their duty to ensure that this game is great. Only a few players get this reward. Which only give you more reason to put effort into your post when suggesting someone.

Happy kawing and have fun!

17. I Support rusty in his niceness above. Thanks for helping them out bud. It was awesome that you took the time to explain it all. Pats rusty on the back

18. Careful postman, my get tetanus patting my rusty self on the back.

19. That is very nice of you Rusty. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.