best farmers

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Clyde, May 12, 2015.

1. Dis guy. I told you its all last rites did. Then they have the nerve to tell me they farmed my alts for weeks. Boy, I farmed your clan for half a year while you ran around tryna get me kicked.

2. Devouring. Devouring Never called a CF. But anyone who farmed him ended up apologizing to him.

3. Why do you keep trying to turn this into what I do Val? You said...

No you can't. Even with all your alts you can't take me past 1/2 bar.
    C'mon, we even had the reset challenge. If you were able to pin me, I would reset my account for ya. You're a failure though and couldn't even get close.

Now you own a 20/40 mil account. When you bought all your alts, you bought all the crap ones. Ones you no longer own. Tell me how 4t is a lot again

4. Mickeyknocks would scam off a cheap ally for minimal profit and end up getting hammered by the guy(s) he did it too and end up perma pinned. Basically making zero profit.

I used to volley up statless alts, sell them off at a high price, reset them and if the guy tried to hit me I'd farm him and his friends.
    Now mickey built huge towers so he dont get perma pinned and can use his 100k attack power hitting hansels and sayin he's a farmer. So id just hit him if I found him out of pin a couple times till dtw every week and laugh at the crap he'd post on my wall. He'd try copy me an do the same back LOL

5. That's where you're completely wrong Val. First, it def wasn't for minimal profit. I was making more than some people where when max xtal'ing. Daily. On 2 accounts(no one has ever caught my alt I use to volley the allies).

The being perm pinned never really has bothered me either silly. Although I can understand why you listed that like it was a bad thing. I mean cmon, you were just crying about getting kicked from an eb lol. You've always been an eb nOob with 12 accts that targets smaller accounts and then "acts bad" in forums.

The reality is I slap you around when I want and even 12 accounts can't phase me. All your big words won't stop me from hitting you or allow you to be able to hit me. So keep talking, I'll keep farming your accounts, and the world will go on as normal:)

6. Lets be honest, your crappy build can't farm me nor can it affect my gameplay either if a Leaderboard accounts can't do it LMAO.

Ya I remember back then. You thought you where some hustler. You weren't making the same as people who max Xstall and you know it. Not even close. I was doin that crap waaaay earlier. I even followed you one time and told you the method I was using. I believe it was on an account names sidewinder. I felt pitty for ya. I could tell it was an act and you weren't really makin any profit. Like now. You claimed you had made 30t the same as me in the same time period yet you haven't or your clan hasn't stripped anyone for a loooooong ass time considering its meant to be OSW.

7. Ehh... Is this a forum thread about farmers, or a thread where forum princesses flex their fairy wings saying they're the best?

8. Hey you can't say anythin bout forum princesses. You used me to basically threaten that guy leviathan in that hte clan saying I was yo friend and I'd back you up or some crap If he hit you. I laughed n pmed kitty how cringe worthy it was when you said you where jenni with the alt army...

9. You realise op owns val?...

10. Op=val

11. Half the noobs here, including OP

[​IMG]

12. Yer daz rite gurl. Tell me mo bouts your abyss bc main. I'll tell u mo about ma main redstar.

13. Is diz thread about player farming, or is it bouts post count farming.? Bruhhhhhhhh

14. You is best post count farmer, bb. <3

15. Why the hell would I care about post counts? One of my 4 year old accounts is still in top 100 forum post lb and it hasn't posted for over 2 years LOL. I'm just pointing out how you lie to people saying you have a hfbc main. *edit* abyss bc main.

16. Jenni: No need to follow me. I know you want to apologize. But I won't accept I don't like a noob who hits EB's for a living.

17. I wanna make a living off hitting ebs  sounds like a great deal