best farmers

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Clyde, May 12, 2015.

1. Pvp is dead only to those who lack the almonds to do it. Otherwise, it's alive and well.

2. Not really. What you're saying is you're the moron that blows a hell of a lot more money on this game than I do. Do you want an achievement for it? Oh wait, it's that steal achievement you're so obsessed with. Congrats. Chump.

3. Lol so true. Luckily I recognized this as Val from the start.

4. So now you have to spend a lot of money to use your spy bar?
    Sorry about your whiskey willy account sorry I made you so upset but it's the truth ferny

5. Ignoring the real reason for the thread.....

Wanderer was kaws best ever farmer in my opinion.

Honourable mention also goes to the split personality of hairylemon/sophomania. Their walls were always well worth read.

6. Either inferno or that namelessfear guy cried to the clan my alt was sitting in to get me kicked HAHAHAHAHA. Daaam. That's pretty sad right there. What noobs.

Now I'm gonna farm these lurker cavern EB fairys. Some big ass builds shown up in my feed now once there all pinned they go straight back to EBs.

7. Sorry for going on topic 

8. I could care less what clan you're in. I've got better things to do than try to get someone kicked out of one.

9. Well that's what id expect from last rites members tbh. Last time they gave up hittin me or returning my inc and ended up sniffing my behind trying to get me kicked from every where. Lol.

P.s. beware guys. Monkeyknocks' gold-less tower build is on the loose. Hide your stables.

10. Lies!!!

You can't pin me even with all your alts. I farm your accounts at will, full barring and half barring them each time, and you get to clear the 1 hit of gold I leave out for you.

Goldless? I'm pretty sure I have enough gold that I could hire all your accounts and then strip them all naked. And still have enough gold left to buy you a cab in the morning:)

11. I also second Wanderer being the best farmer ever.

12. Lmao yea I can. Who'd want to pin a build that makes no money and ain't stripped nobody fo months. This kid relies on twiccs wallet to fund every strip. Check dat cyborg guys wall, they don't even run strips lol. Wishes he had alts as big as mine. Like dam. Imagine.how hard these guys must've smacked hte from pin if yafi was using macros HAHAHA

13. Poor delusional val"yes I can"

No you can't nOob. We have gone over this plenty of times. You try, you fail. Then I farm your accounts again. I've farmed you so much and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. Except cry that I'm tower build and you can't crack it.

You may punk everyone else with 12 accounts but I stick it in you every time I see you. Raw, dry, and hard.

14. Bro, buy some lube or use some lotion. Jeez. That's not nice.

15. Well Seth, sometimes a girl needs to learn her lesson :),

16. This guy. Hits My hansels like 4 times once a month and says he's farmin. What a worthless acc, then I just farm his new age buddies smashing those HTEs. I've been asking these guys to try strip me for literally 8 or so months. Nothing. I've taken more hits from lurkers cavern eb fairies in 2 hours than I have from new Age. Eh, what's the difference I suppose

17. Begs us to strip him, immediately ran out and bought up all his alts to reset on me if I didc'mon Val at least be real with forums.

4 hits once a monththis guy is nothing more than a liar with 12 accounts. Who can't even pin one guy who farms him at will. Then comes to forums trying to lie to kick it.

18. You seem upset that you got kicked from the clan you were in.

19. Hahahahahaha why would I reset goddam 40m, 20m cs accounts you goon. Mickeyknocks has been getting slapped around kaw for his scamming for years, that's why he built so many towers, so he can hit hansels.