best farmers

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Clyde, May 12, 2015.

1. I take it Val's bored 

2. Yeah double my stats ....

3. I'm sitting here, a hansel, letting inferno use full attack pots from pin on me. He's hitting from pin because he wants to act like he's retaliating and wants to fight when in reality he'd rather be using them on hte. He's not making any gold, infact it's a loss of gold. My aim is take everything away so he can't use it on hte.

There's a lesson noob read up.

4. However Inferno is also fighting ZAFT so you're taking away from his war efforts as well. Including his fund making. Just a side point.

5. I don't care boutz his war efforts. I just want some targets coz I'm about to quit this dam game.

6. Truth Fight till the very end

7. Search a random osw clan and start hitting them, should get replies soon enough

8. Maybe you are hitting him, I'm laughing at when you said you would use alts to pin him 

9. I tried to find a decent fighting clan outside of osw but there literally is none lol.

10. I said if he xstalls again you spazz. Im talking in general, I thought I'd teach the little fish of kaw something and use someone as an example. Sad thing is I still have troops even after unloading on that fear guy a few pages back in LR, Frank by accident not knowing who he was and whenever I find our moderator friend out of pin.

11. Lol pvp is dead these days, what else is new

12. .

13. Chinese are best farmers esp rice ones

14. Sad thing is I barely took any hits and my troops hAve yet to be pinned even after unloading on that fear guy in LR a few pages back till pin, Frank by accident not knowing who he is and our moderator friend if he ever comes up. Full spies.

15. Now you're lying out your ass.

A few minutes ago I popped a xtal on our strip target, pinned you and dumped the rest of my troops on hte.

You don't have to lie to kick it bro.

16. Damn right by accident 

17. 4 hits? I regened straight after in that case when I checked back ingame I was still above 20% lmao. I just presumed it was yo warrior ass getting your normal 4 hits from pin.

18. So this is where all the cool kids are?

19. *Clicks on this on this cause it looks interesting*

*gets disappointed after realising the 6 pages he read was a waste of time*