The Perfect Hidden Tank

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Absolute, May 12, 2015.

1. The Perfect Hidden Tank

Background

The Hidden Tank

A Hidden Tank is a build that "hides" its Defense Towers.

The Perfect Hidden Tank

The problem with a Hidden Tank, is that an experienced warrior sees the difference in combined stats and will scout to check for Defense Towers. The Perfect Hidden Tank has equal attack and defense stats, therefore making it appear to be as a build with only balanced buildings.

The Challenge

The challenge is to make a Perfect Hidden Tank.

The Requirements

As the intentions of this competition is to make an applicable war build there are certain requirements.

• Must be over 15 million combined stats
    • A minimum of 10% of the overall combined stats must be in Spy Defense Towers
    • A minimum of 10% of the overall combined stats must be in Defense Towers

How To Participate

Plug the build into Neonnq's Build Calculator, take a screenshot of the build, and post it onto this thread.

For the reader's convenience, please post using imgfit.

If you are close to even stats please still post a screenshot.

There are no limits on the amount of entries a participant posts.

Rewards

For a Perfect Hidden Tank Build

SUF -3 seals, dropped at the winner's choice of clan (if the build is hybrid I will throw in another seal, for a total of 4 seals)

For the Closest Difference In Attack to Defense Stats

SUF -1 seal, dropped at the winner's choice of clan.

Sponsors

If you wish to also sponsor this competition please contact me.

Rankings

Closest Difference In Attack to Defense Stats Leaderboard
    1. Matezly3 - 3
    2. iiillllShadow_Dancerllliil - 10
    3. -_U-Wish_U-Were_Cool_- - 219
    4. Eclipse - 29,790
    5. xFx_ATOM_xFx - 86,497

Congrats to SlikkSlakka for doing what many deemed impossible! This build has been confirmed as A Perfect Hidden Tank!

The Perfect Hidden Tank

Lowlands
    1x Castle Level 1
    4x Workshop Level 1
    1x Workshop Level 2
    8x Workshop Level 3
    2x War Cathedral Level 1
    1x Forge Level 1
    1x Subterranean Factory Level 1
    4x Defensive Tower Level 1
    2x Defensive Tower Level 2
    1x Defensive Fortress Level 2

Highlands
    7x Guild Level 1
    2x Cursed Foundry Level 1
    8x Cursed Foundry Level 3
    5x The Hatchery Level 4
    3x Subterranean Factory Level 1

Hoarfrost
    4x Blood Barracks Level 1
    2x Blood Barracks Level 2
    1x Blood Barracks Level 5
    18x Unkari Ice Tree Level 1

The Abyss
    13x Selachian Maw Level 3
    1x Undersea Keep Level 2
    4x Undersea Keep Level 3
    7x Beacon Tower Level 3

Once again, congratulations to SlikkSlakka!

2. Lol, if you are a veteran in scouting, easy to find out your stupid hidden towers.

3. You would scout a build with equal attack and defense stats? That sounds rather foolish, especially under situations where you have limited time (Primal Wars and Individual Wars).

4. If both the att and def stats were the same, or way off, then I would agree. The hidden towers are completely obvious in this build.

Trolling?

5. I never appreciated hidden tanks. You give up so much in cs and your plunder sucks. I'd rather have a build like mine. People see my 10mil ad advantage and move on to the next build, but I have enough attack to still hit effectively.

6. you want the build to a perfect tank.... Build like Redstar or Cella and have Allies till the end of days, or just keep your own Ally totals to yourself. Static Def 8,179,773 Static SD 10,951,408
    Bonus to Allies
    Atk Def Spy Atk Spy Def
    26,122,435 26,067,334 587,460 11,538,868

7. Whats the point of being a "hidden tank"? All those atk def towers are better spent on sdt in my opinion, who cares if get attacked?? Its the strips u got to defend 

8. Those pictures were of a Hidden Tank, to give background to those who did not know what one was. My challenge for you all is to make a Perfect Hidden Tank.

9. I see, well I completely missed that part =P
    Maybe out in the sun too much (/.-)

10. I don't understand how to use his build calc, but I know how to use Kaw calculator app. Can I post ss of that instead?

11. Any screen shot of a build calculator would work, including the KaW build calculator app.

12. This is more aimed at EE.

13. If it doesn't meet requirements to be a tank please wall me

14. Ahh ty sethosaurus, no wonder ive no idea about it

15. Thank you for your entry!

It does meet all the current requirements, making you the current leader in the Closest Difference In Attack to Defense Stats at 197,529.

16. Could I post a different pic? I made a modification and got it even closer

17. You sure can! There are no limits on the amount of entries a participant can post.

18. So, the perfect tank gives up stats in hopes that their opponents won't think to scout them?

19. SUF, cf granted.
    Enjoy your KaW.

20. I have a screen shot but idk how to post it... How do I?