What Happened To 2x Scroll Drops

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by _M_HAWK_MaCHiNE_, May 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Since new web came out I've not got a single drop. Awhile back we were told 2x scroll drops were perment . Has anyone else noticed any of this.

2. I didn't because I was too busy not caring :D

3. 2x times 0 is what? There was never an increase....

4. Farm the mods and VKs until they change this

5. Yes awhile back they said there was going to be 2x perment drops n it slowed down when they took our extra scrolls n now release of new eb nothing it seems from the ppl I've talked to. And chubby I wouldn't expect u to know about drops running hte .

6. I agree with Hawk, the drops have slowed on ASOF and are almost nonexistent on LotL.

7. Yes jus another example of devs lying, and not keeping their word. I have said it before N will say it again its best to have no expectations of the devs that way they can never let u down.

8. It was 3x

9. sethy just rekt errybody who don't catch that earlier.... I smell a noscope

10. Support ..I've done Lotl the new eb 10-15 times and being very active and not one drop ! Something is wrong with this picture any suggestions Devs??also no scrolls from Asof last 7-8 times

11. The drops.from lotl are tiny. The scroll drops have slowed down for sure.

12. You have most of the equip enchanted of course its slowed down.

13. I've not got one drop from new eb . n since release of new eb no scrolls. I've done new eb 10 to 15 times nothing n nothing from asof last 10 to 15

14. used to be 3x... of the original 0.00003 :lol: send a feed back :ugeek:

15. Devs stated 3x

But they meant 3x including redundant drops.

What are drops now that redundant drops are gone? A lot less than 3x.

Mind u they stated 3x for dragon ebs - not the new LotL eb.

16. Seems like there's less drops because EVERYONE could get scrolls before, but now if you had/have the scrolls needed/equip enchanted you are no longer able to receive scrolls.

17. No problems here. 2 ring scrolls and 1 glove scroll in 1 summoner eb. And i was totally inactie (2.3b payout)

18. Drops are the same in SS,TS and AFF...x3 the problem is that before scrolls were showed and useless for who had enchaanted the relics.now they dont show for that looks that drops less.yesterday in a TS i saw how dropped 28 scrolls...so the x3 is active.and in Asof imagine that happens the same..

19. Everyone always multiplies the drop rates X 0 makes me giggle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.