Apoc vs. ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Senor_Butthurt, Apr 22, 2015.

1. They mostly former iG. They tend to make mistakes They left iG then turn around I want our clan back. Give it to us or else. Former iG don't know what loyalty means. All they know is safety first. This time they on the wrong side again

2. It's always funny to watch musang talk like he knows things better than anybody lol not that it matters but I'll correct this one.. the 'majority' he's referring to must be those like 5 ppl I can recall were old ig lol Or is he counting Larry and Chubby as former ig too? Even if they beat ur ass into leaving ig osw, it doesn't mean they were ig, just sayin lol

3. I still love you Spy Try make it spice up. Don't kill the message for fun 

4. We need roni back and that self proclaimed whiskey plastered woman to argue here.  Make this thread alive again so the common folks can enjoy 

5. Do us all a favour, don't 'think' again please

6. Just wanted to set record straight with real facts:
    Charlie Sheen is worth 145$ million. (Celebritynetworth.com)
    Zaft is on a significantly faster decline.
    Zaft is not winning.
    Carry on the banter talk.
    No doubt its more action than in zaft cc's.

7. Pusang lets try to keep the iG talk to a minimum. While I understand that clan and player osw history is relevant, I just don't like speaking about iG. My email that I have attached to this account is literally "Tarasmells123" so lets just drop, we all are aware of the "iG rebels" in Fury. If you want to throw stones we can all see into your glass house, Kings Lounge an EB clan has really hurt you guys.

8. Ooo any Zaft ever had ANY incoming from this ragnoc or whatever eb nub clan? Just saw 'osw mode' on their cp but wasn't really aware of their existence lol

9. I finally got around to editing the OP at Cloud's request to include Silver and Clam A in this war

10. Russian you talk a lot about things you know little about ie osw 1&2 and call out peeps who actually fought in them . Sure this your first major osw like señor larry n chubs but leave the badass attitude alone cos tbh I never heard of you in zaft or in APOC until this osw started

11. Same can be said about all of zaft

12. You should pay a bit more attention then lol - ask your friends at Destiny
    Sorry to say that you are not priority 

13. support

14. SOooo you guys are claiming that nobody in ZAFT hits back? I have seen this claim made in every OSW from every side. It always seems like some insignificant noob like Oli, who craves attention, makes this claim. Oli there is a reason you are not getting hit...

15. No - we do. Just expected more. To say we don't at all is false, but what we do receive is very little and mostly inefficient with very very few exceptions.

16. Honestly no one is really hitting -Warlor- because ZAFT just figured they would cf and run again like their last war. Not much of a threat there hun

17. I can't say the same. Most of my incoming comes from Fury though, which technicalities aside I still don't see fitting in with ZAFT. But it is what it is I suppose.

Props to Russian, Warrad and Grym, the very few that are consistently in my nf.

️

18. Excuses excuses.
    You basically admit to giving limited inc and try to justify that by saying "we would run", isn't that the point? Hitting us and trying to make that happen?
    Your point is invalid.

19. Hence me saying there are exceptions.