What Keeps You Playing?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by l_Shad_I, May 11, 2015.

1. After years of KaW and years of EB hitting, the game gets pretty repetitive. Yet, we stay. We deal with the good and the bad updates, and we stay playing.

I'm pretty curious, what keeps you all playing?

It's probably different for everyone, but I have a feeling that it is somewhat similar to the friendships you make on this game. Because this game is great for making friends, I've realized, throughout my years of playing.

Thanks for reading, have a good day KaW ️

2. What keeps me playing is that I am the cure to this game. This game has been run by diseases. Also I'm here to monitor all these kids.

Sadly most of my friends in this game left do to the enormous diseases this game has. But yes, having friends is a plus. Including a clan.

Spread the word. Devouring is the cure. KAW is the disease.

3. I stay for the people. Because of the friends ive made and the friends I will meet in the future

4. Probably routine and the noobs in my pm list

5. R.I.P GaW 

7. Whenever i am bored i rather play repetitive kaw than do nothing, thats why I keep playing.

8. I stay because this is a game I've played since I was a teen, and I've grown and done well on so many accounts. I've been in multiple OSW, along with seasons of warring. I've made friends and lost friends, even enemies that never seemed to damn go away but through all these hardships, I fight on...to see another day...in hopes that KaW will one day be seen by all in its glorious rays

9. Reserved

What keeps me playing is
    1) ive never been max build
    2) not participated in ASW
    3) havent tried to sweat out some EE wars
    4) havent got 10k or more forum posts
    5) not a moderator
    6) not a beta tester (yes i know there was a singup for that but I missed it cuz i wasnt very active)
    7) havent hit top 500 in a pvp event
    8) zaft hasnt disbanded

10. Honestly I play for the people, it's nice to grow and the PvP is fun, but the CC in my home clan can be the best therapy you could imagine

So to answer your question, the people

11. Ponders revealing what keeps me playing, I'm a just say...
    [​IMG]

12. I keep playing for the same reason they kept pushing the button every hour on that TV show Lost...

13. The social aspect, the competition. theres alot of things that collectively keeps me playing, thou I can admit I don't play as much as old times.

14. The free drinks...

15. Friends made through the years, addictive personality, boredom.

16. Helping people.

17. I keep coming back because of the social aspect of KaW. Ive met a lot of different people, some good others not so good. The family clans, the osw clans the majority of the players in them were and still are great people. A lot of them have become friends.

18. Forums. Idiots. And... Noobs...
    And trolls. Love slaying them.

19. I stay because my life is like the movie "groundhog day"