Free Build Change

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Hectorius, May 11, 2015.

1. As we are not allowed to play several accounts on the same device i find it hard to enjoy the various build possibilities Kaw offers.

Therefore I suggest that every month we get a one hour spell that allows every player to change their build for free.

I apologize in advance for the low effort I put in this thread.

2. There already is a thread a about this with 1000+ supporters, no dev ever cared

3. Builds are overrated; I suggest we all get pet rats.

4. Plz provide a link

5. lol. Do they give a stat bonus by any chance?

6. How about those who don't want to change their build?....

7. Cant find it, sorry. :|

8. I just searched for it, it no longer exists. It had 900+ supporters before vanishing though.
    It should be noted that in response to that thread, building tokens came to be. Not exactly a change your build day but a nice plus.

9. I still think the free build change is a great idea.

It would be amazing if KAW admin would let everyone do it.

10. Lol :D

But, what if others don't want to change their build? Will they just don't change it at all?......

11. first week of september had a change your build day, 50% gold return

12. Yup. They can just sit miserably in the corner as we/I change our/my build lol.

Completely optional if anyone wants to change.

13. I think the past "change your build day" is better because you can sell builds with a refund of 100% and use it to change your build or just make a funky style out of it just like wall arts in kaw........

14. Or maybe just make it 75% refund for a day...

15. Devs did respond that it will not be implemented.

16. I think what should happen is you can have multiple layouts. It'd be like parallel universes so you have to buy each land individually on each layout.

17. Randon tokens could drop from a variety of things (rare drop). Each token would let you change up 1 square. You get a full refund on the square and then use your gold to build as you please.

18. has been implemented