Bullying "can be good for children"

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Devouring, May 11, 2015.

1. Because he's using quotations, he still needs to place his source information in parentheses after each quote.

2. Or have an entire list of references at the bottom of it all.

3. But really i almost feel its a friends job to protect from bullying. I was w my cousin at the creek and this guy he knew from school thought it would be funny to throw hand fulls of sand n trash n food at him. We got back in the car bc he was ready to go. I hooked up c02 to my paintball gun and put a hopper full all over him point blank. If he would of tried anything else i got bigger at the house

Eye for an eye makes the world blind.
    My eye for your life makes the world a better place

4. I'm in middle school

5. I see, not the same person =P

6. Inferno stay on topic or I'll ask you to leave. Also it's understandable if you where bullied when you where a kid, I kinda envy you. Now you are all strong. Well not "all".

7. Small pain doesn't last long. Turn the other cheek only if it is to lock on to your next target before you throw that hook.

8. #InB4Lock

9. I love this kid. Copy-paste. So intuitive.

Will you sign my wall? <3 4 lyf

10. The topic is where the conversation goes. If it moves to citing sources, he's on topic. It doesn't always have to be related to OP to be on topic.

11. Let me show y'all how it's done:

OP, did you write this?

12. Ur mom did. Boom. I win

13. Oh she did? Dang. I'm sueing OP. For my mother. Then we will split the seals.

14. Do i get a finders fee?

15. If you mean did I copy and paste this, than Yes I did. No someone texted me this link, and I actually kinda supported the topic. So I decided to show this to the KaW community.

16. Copy and pasting isn't writing.

Would you mind including the link in the OP? I would like to look at it.

17. I don't know how you pulled that out. Please do show us how you outsmarted them.

18. Was unaware kaw forums needed to be in MLA format. Lol.

19. Not that your brain could comprehend it, Devouring.