Open challenge to big_sparky_420 and friends

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Player74757373, May 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm busy hitting you fool. Come at me pansy

2. Those allies you got look great!

3. Will you be the one to finally shut me up Postman??? :eek:

4. No. Your not worth my time bud.....thanks for the failed inc. I just wanted you to pad my stats.....i am successful and you are a failure. But if you twist that thought, you becone successful at failing. I am sure you mommy is proud...ask her for a grilled cheese

5. Lmao you're so successful at an online game. Pad your resume with that while you pad the devs pockets buying your stats. Say you're not big enough boy to shut me up. Sigh...and the search continues

6. Allies on point

7. K

8. Bring it Pharoh

9. So you attack me about 10 times just because I critisised your allies? And anyways I assassinated all your troops tbh...

10. Ooh they can farm me too I'm bored

11. In all honesty I'm abt to farm his owner to make it even more interesting think she will drop u bond?

12. Wouldn't put it past you Nelly girl...you'll regret hitting NY owner bud lol. Go for it.

13. She's been hit no worries I'll b waiting for return inc

14. Fair warning all and any hits against bonds owner and the returns will be brought by me and every account i have. Keep it between forum posters

15. 8/8/0 ass p:24( has a br bonus#FAIRY)

16. theres always the 1 guy in erry thread like this that sends a big thingy n just shits on the person

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.