The Creatioux - My last thread

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Dragonite, May 10, 2015.

1. I have not made a thread in a very long time, mostly because I've kind of quit KaW, but this thread is a sort of good-bye to this game, the Final Thread, the last one I shall ever make...so here it is...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

τħε ƈરεᎯτίΘƲΧ
    "We who battle the Void."

We are The Creatioux, the protectors of all that exist. We serve under The Eternal Dragon of Time, the dragon god of time himself.

 This clan's sole purpose is to house the retired heroes throughout time and space. 

 Those who join The Creatioux are pledged to fight the creatures of The Void, even in the world after death. 

All applications will be accepted when I check in on KaW.

[​IMG]

2. Since this my official goodbye thread I thought I'd say some things:

Everyone who I have met on this game, the ones who I have had very many fun times with, I will miss you.
    A lot of my friends are gone, or they've just gone in hiding, so to those that are still here, just know that, it pains me to see my friends go...which I think is why I got bored of this game....the KaWcaine faded, and I just couldn't do it anymore.

I know this isn't the best clan thread I've ever made, but it gets the point across.

I made it so that retired accounts don't need to sit in the dust...

3. :'( bye.... Legendary pokemon.

4. Like staring into the devils eyes

5. Frog. Still a pervert I see.

6. Legendary?
    Oh you...

7. Bumphkgg sorry dropped my iPod...now I lost my train of thought.

8. KAW lost another good player.

9. That dragon is from dragon fable I think 

10. Just went through half of frogs photobucket. Pretty legitimate stuff there frog. Keep up the good work. Dragonite will never leave.

11. See ya, Dragonite. ''Twas nice to get to know you.

[​IMG]

12. That's where the name comes from 
    *Goes back to being inactive*
    I'll probably bump and/check on forums whenever I feel like it though.

13. Bumping this
    *fades back into the darkness*

14. I can see from your stats you were a top player n not just a forum warrior ( ive never understood this......isnt it better to join some generic chat group if u aint gonna play the game ) I imagine your loss will devastate the community but some how I guess we will need to carry on !