The Disappearance of a Kingdom

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by TwindullbladeDragonSlayer, May 9, 2015.

1. Chapter 1

Arbiter woke up, he blinked the drowsiness from his eyes and saw a plate of food to the side of his bed. "Better see what's up in my clan..." He groaned, he looked out his window and groaned, a kraken, similar to the one they fought last time, was attacking... Again.
    He quickly dressed and went to the bronze speaker, "Memnoch, what's going on?" His friend responded, " an epic battle... Literally!"
    Arbiter rolled his eyes at the older king, he then quickly dressed and summoned his best generals.

Chapter 2

Arbiter clenched his teeth as he felt the shaking feeling of a Bombardment rolling across the deck. Mega's boat came side by side to his, "Soo... Feeling okay?" Arbiter glanced at him,"You think?"
    Just then a tentacle rose up and smashed one of Mega's boats, "ooh.." Mega grimaced and yelled, "Light it up!" Looking confused Arbiter thought for a second before fire streaks came out of the sky.
    "Take cover!" He yelled to the rest of his troops as Dragonfire lit up the tentacle for a brief moment before it exploded.
    Just then Memnoch pulled his boat toward Mega and Arbiter with ease, "Great evening eh?" Mega and Arbiter responded, "Shutup and fight"
    "Seems like we are the only ones that feel like attacking." Memnoch commented, "That's because we are." Mega replied monotone, "WATCH OUT!" Arbiter yelled as 4 dozen tentacles rose up.
    5 Tentacles rose and smashed Arbiter's remaining ships.

Chapter 3

As Arbiter's ship went down he teleported to a place.. A place unknown to mankind until now

2 years prior to event

Simmons walked down the dirt field and noticed something. A man laying face up with a sword in hand, then something about the man interested him, a crown with a mark similar to a kingdom he had just been to.
    The kingdom was deserted with not a single soul.
    There had been rumors that there was someone, someone built castles for kings that were looking for a castle to rule.

Chapter 4

Simmons grunted every time he took a step, the man he carried was a average weight but very heavy for him.
    He had saw a castle with nothing around it and was hurrying towards it.
    He saw a stranger at the gate.. The stranger said, "Leave the king to me, I shall handle him." Simmons nodded and set him on the ground next the stranger. He then waved goodbye and bid good luck to the king.

THE END

CAST
    Memnoch-The-Devil as Memnoch
    MEGATR0N or MAD_WARRIOR as Mega
    Arbiterchief123 as Arbiter

Hey guys, you may not know this but this a true story, arbiterchief123 was actually my account 2 years ago. The device with that account stopped working, so if you are low leveler feel free to farm my old account. If you want to know more, PM me.

2. dood ur so cool !

3. Two paragraph chapters. Seems legit.

4. The word Arbiter made me think this was Halo.

XD

5. I love how it says 4 dozen... That's 48 tentacles and a octopus only has 8 :')

6. As a writer... this hurt my face muscles as I laughed at it...

7. Well tell zuthmerak that he's only supposed to have 8 tentacles. ;)

8. DUDE YOUR RIGHT

9. I care.