Ally Bots!

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by food1111, May 8, 2015.

1. How about you winey nerds stop volleying noobs and shut the hell up

2. Allie bots break ToU. If we make ally bots we must ban the devs. BAANNNN THE DEVS FOR BOTTING!!!!!

3. 5/5 att np

Dumbass if they release allies u can buy that cant b bought from u. Then everyone in this game will always b at max plunder. U think even accts like red wouldnt buy garunteed max plunder? Ik i would

4. What is brown sauce???

5. It should be more of a personal investment instead of an ally. Like an upgrade that you can save up for and but until you get to around 2 billion gold price area and then the system will lock you out. In no way should it affect the ally market, however. By using this growing system it should replace all active ally slots whilst the use has gold invested in it....if that makes any sense. Regardless. I support this idea

6.  KaW of 2009? So much support

7. Sexy 2 year achievement

8. Why not just remove max allie plunder its a useless system now

9. The starting players need some sort of allies b/c all get vollied very high now because of the new update and starters cannot plunder at all due to no allies

10. Noob, Op only state 1b allies for new beginner. You cannot even hit those beginner and you want to talk about osw. 

11. Sexy 2m cs :lol: don't make assumptions

12. This idea is great and many idea similar to this been post several times also. If Devs only work on this project first rather than the events. There should be more new players stay in this game who are potentially spend more dollar to keep our game updated. KAW is way behind in many games on graphics and less new players staying to play. ATA probably knows better how they keep their game. With those two failed games like FC and GAW. My opinion they need to listen more on players who love this game and address this issue to keep new players.

13. Great that so many want to help this game survive and thx op. Sadly any kind of bot isnt the word to use and way to play in kaw after the "yafi way of war scandal"that result in the wellknown massreset of a big amount yafail accs..

14. Support op and this statement here. Kaw is active in events but there's no much delevoment in the game... There's no sign of their presence either... One of them replied in the thread with interesting title like shark eb....
    I wonder if they even read forums like these or they are just busy in patrolling or something...

15. The devs watch us more than we think.

Will post comments on thread soon.

16. Oh you guys think the devs will do something for this game other than a money grab

17. Sell max plunder for nobs.

As bad as that sounds, it probably has a better chance of happening than anything else suggested.

18. Sell max plunder for nobs?

19. Wasnt a serious suggestion. Just driving home the point that the devs arent changing anything unless it is money driven.