Anyone who needs help (just read)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LittleG4m3r2, May 8, 2015.

1. Thanks for support guys,
    And so what if something like this has already been posted ?
    The more people that are willing to help is better !

And Larry I don't expect to be your psychologist but sometimes people just need to talk to someone new that won judge them, that being me :)

2. Being a Valiant Knight would be an honour Aph, but that's not what I'm trying to achieve here, I'm just attempting to help.

3. That's possible. You can be a total noob like sean72 and be a VK

4. Ahah, well again being a valiant knight gives me a smurf name, otherwise I'm still the same old me, so I can still try and help without being a vk, so far it's working so yeah, I'm happy and I'm making others happy, therefore the aim of this is already being fulfilled

5. Good Morning, LittleG4m3r2!

This is the 2nd time I'm seeing a thread willing to help out the community, the first one posted in 28 April 2015

I've said it once, and I will say it again! It is a very golden thread indeed! If you can reach your hands to help out everyone you can achieve something beyond limits and players will definitely look up to you!

Also, helping out the elderly is something should be recognized positively for it! You'll never know what happens if she doesn't get any assistance at all!

Though I may not be seeing you here, I wish you good luck on helping out the community! I will also assist on keeping your thread active when needed, and I will hope that someone will write a "thank you" thread for you in return one day!

FULL SUPPORT! And...here's a quote for you!

More helpers, the merrier and more positive atmosphere of forums! :D

6. Thanks heaps Sean, means a lot coming from a VK, I will try my best to help as many people as I can in the kawmunity,

7. Great idea mate

8. Got potential for vk lol.

Keep it up son!

9. Sean893_v2.0 confirmed.

10. Thanks everyone,
    I'm only trying to help out it the community, not aiming to achieve VK or anything special, just want to make a difference ! 

11. Great idea, hopefully it works for you mate,
    Full support !

12. Support what you're doing and thanks for the help :D .

13. Thanks Benj !
    Anytime Tiger, glad I could help 

14. Thanks for helping me! I fully support what you're doing! :) hopefully more new players will get help from you too!

15. Thanks Fleur ! Glad I could help you out !

16. I see you have serious dedication on helping out the community! Allow me to keep this thread alive for players needing help ahead!

Assisting the bump!!