A post about Satanism

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Takbir, May 7, 2015.

1. All these supporters of god take religion in the wrong way. Kinda sad.

2. I respect your beliefs.
    I know that if you do your best to be the best person you can be, you will find eternal joy and blessings.

3. The Christian Deity is another name for their God...

4. Today on "Good Guy Satanist"
    The satanist decides not to **** on others beliefs, in stark contrast to the christians.

5. I wouldn't have to "get mad" if the impenetrable wall of pure autism known as your skull didn't stop you from understanding something as simple as religion the first time it was explained.

People on the internet seem to get dumber every day.

6. Castiel, it is our religion to believe that Satan betrayed God and fought him. Satan lost and thus was cast down to hell. As a catholic, I can't say satanism is an ok religion. I'm fine with other Christian groups but I'm sorry that I can't say it for satanism.

For me there can not be a good guy satanist

7.  so mad kid so mad

8. Then you will never truly understand the coexistence of light and dark

9. And? Despite your beliefs, you could let the guy have his thing. I firmly believe in Cthulhu but I don't come along and bash your dude.

10. Now you are mixing 2 religons together lol who said satanist believe in god and dont say they have to because of the bible because they dont believe in the bible or maybe they do o-O idk i thought i was making a point but now nevermind

11. This is different then Cthulhu. This is a thing between God and a fallen angel. You cannot be part of both sides. He chose his side and I chose mine. I believe mine is right and he believes his is right.

12. I'd prefer no hugging Lucifer. Satan is actually a pseudonym for adversary or distant. As an adjective or description of the "fallen archangel" Lucifer. So if you worship him, why use use descriptive name "adversary" given to him by followers of God instead of his true name? Seems a bit oxymoronic. My two cents. Hugs also seem improbable when his name also means distant. That makes me sad.

13. Cthulhu is love cthulhu is life

14. But he's not bashing your guy. He popped in, said "hey this is my dude, he's cool. If you like him that's cool too." And your immediate reaction was "well my dude beat yours up, +10 points mine wins."

15. He says my God is oppressive and brings death and submission. Last time I checked that's kinda bashing on my God

16. I never came in here looking to be an ass. I came in here thinking huh, that's different but alright. Then he goes and denounces my God.

17. Lucifer is not the original name of Satan. Lucifer is translated as "Bringer of Light" which is a monicker I personally like and agree with. Set or "Satan" does represent an adversary, and I do not view an adversary as a negative thing. If you are adverse to the wrong cause than you are doing the right thing.

18. :( but his hugs are nice

19. I apologize if I offended you. That was not my
    Intent.

20. God has and or will never exist. Now that we got that out of the way, let's see how far we can advance into the future.

Religion is the single biggest downfall of man.

You are ignorant otherwise.