Wrath of the Sveruganti - New High Level EB Series

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 6, 2015.

1. What was wrong with the old system of equipment dropping from EBs? No one likes the "scroll hunting" style that this appears to be again.

But more importantly, when is season 5?

2. Kaw_annonymouse please give these cons 1 free seal each to grow so they can finally realize its about growing stats in this game for eb.

3. @kaw community, a new eb makes people want to quit because it's another in a line of unacheiveable goals for mid sized builds.

This game has reached the stage where I won't be able to ever, hit this eb. I simply won't be able to grow enough to do so. You keep catering to the top 1% and seem to just forget about the rest of us.

It just gets demotivating when the only way to progress in this game is to either drop hundreds of dollars on it to grow, or to try and leach off of others.

Neither option appeals to me and it's reached the stage where I'm still playing this game out of habit and the inability to find another game more addicting than it.

Edit - to put this another way, three years (across multiple accounts) and around $100 dollars into this game, and the only way that I'll ever be able to hit these ebs is by spending hundreds more. Gets pretty demotivating when you realize that.

4. I'm interested In this part KAW_COM it feels like once we have earned the right to earn the crown the game will be over. Will this be the final eb series? I hope not interested to hear back

5. Hmm, okay. Looked like boots 

For the record, everyone freaking out needs to take a deep breath. New ebs had to happen because of the new lands. The stat boost of the new lands made small ebs pay crap. It's the natural progression from that point. However, there should never of been new lands. But that's not the point.

Kaw_community, if you would like to keep everyone happy then there needs to be something to replace the HTE that doesn't cost money to do. Simply remove HTE and make the haunting pay equivalent to it or create a new eb that pays the same as haunting used to pay in terms of gold then vs now. During t4 days 100 bil = 1tril now. Kind of crazy and the inflation makes no sense.

The hyper inflation in kaw is going to make the game obsolete just like hyper inflation hurts real world economy's. Everything works with checks and balances and the end game of hyper inflation is no more kaw. You decide what you want. The community has spoken time and again on this and you have yet to fix this problem. The best feedback you can recive is the feedback you get now. As a Market Reaserch Analyst I have learned to love this sort of feedback because it shows that the customer is still willing to work with you. When the channel drys up then you might as well turn off your servers.

Hope you learn from this✌️

6. This is why aliens won't visit us because devs wont listhen to us.

7. Attitude much at start? And what do u mean starting to reach high end. Id bet 4-5 clans will be able to do this eb. Thats not higher end. Thats the guys payin u a fortune to stay very top. Only caring abt huge spenders. Devs as usual i guess

8. Another tough eb! *retires*

9. The game is called KAE
    Kingdoms at ebs
    Kingdoms at events

10. @khajiit

New eb is not making ppl want to quit.... Don't c all the ppl around 5-15m CS asking about where to go for new eb? Clans that r not even top 20 lb doing new eb.

11. They will learn that "extremely difficult" is not easy as eating pie

12. I like how kaw_community avoids the tough questions like where's season 5

13. Go with the flow guys. If you want to try this new EB badly then grow your damn stats up. Start saving up! This EB isnt LIMITED. It will be there forever just like HTE. Nuff said-

14. Boring. Same war settings, nothing new to expect.

15. Again, I'll have to drop hundreds of dollars if I ever want to hit this eb before kaw dies. Yeah no thanks, I'll stick to just getting xtals for wars, those are costly enough as it is.

16. 1 unload per 40mins is hard for you to save gold? If your so desperate you already know where you'll be and where you will end.

18. IMA OPRESS YOU MAXIMALLY WITH MAH BOOTS

Haha looks like a cool new thingy i should try out Sometimes

19. @battlefield, how long would it take me to do that without spending any more on kaw? Say just doing b2b haunt or tsg if I get lucky enough to find a clan doing that?

Would take months of just constantly hitting ebs growing just to hit more ebs at the very least, and at the rate they're going at with new lands and end kaw will be dead by then.