fighting till the end - sh

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -o_O_o_O_o-MrS_SpY-o_O_o_O_o-, May 4, 2015.

1. Most sh like tom are great warriors so would do well as different builds but they have the right to keep their sh build. Honestly if devs counted bfa and bfe into the plunder calculations sh would be seen as a fair build. In primal they are just small experienced builds so no change needed there.

2. BTW I HATE SH ANYMORE.i was farmed and my guilds didnt even stand a match at the steals.SH FUCCKS screw you mr spy you sh guys are weaklings!!!!

3. Yay bypasses and you aren't sh... you are tiny with no equipment. That is why you were an easy target.

4. Oh im so sorry

5. Only reason to be sorry is for the bypass. I advise you edit your post to remove it and I will edit my post accordingly. If you are struggling ask for help.

6. SH is a crap build, grow some stats OP

7. You also forget in their indy bracket they make Waaaayyy more than any poor newbies trying to war making it pretty hard for anyone not a drop build in that bracket

8. You don't know that I couldn't do it as a bc account because I will never be bc lol. Currently its slightly over 80tril to ABBC. Only way I catch up to that now is to spend an obscene amount of real money, which ain't gonna happen. Also, a build doesn't make a great warrior... Experience and skill does. I wc and track when I'm needed to, what do you do to contribute to your wars? (Not saying you don't wc/track, just asking :p)

9. Lucky for the newbies most of the best ssh are now too big to be matched with them. I now get matched with people with around 4m sdt and plenty of experience. More unfair to me than them as I cant even assn them lol. So yah we are totally an exploit build who can't do much in indi once we reach a certain size lmao.

Oh, and ty for the kind words kezza :)

10. Why are you all riding syl and dotb so hard lol, im 100% sure they aren't the only difficult match to beat, clans like Rawwrrr and Division 1 have proven to be experienced clans. As for SH... Just die 

11. It is logical in any war game that the stronger players dominate and kick ass in wars. It's just not right and legit that ssh are kicking ass in wars. People work so hard to perfect their build and there we go a sh build up in just a month.
    Totally crap. Remove rounds and nerf sh.

12. No respect for Sh build. All it is is plunder exploit. Takes no skill to war. Oh wow you make 20x the plunder hitting real builds as they do hitting you...must make you good at warring 

13. Why people bother saying "if you got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all" makes no sense to me. People are always gonna disrespect you, kaw is SUCH a food example of that.

14. Plus sushi is free wins when you match him

15. Immort is free hits when you farm him, no return inc I promise

16. So true

17. If a SH is an expliot building and can plunder u (30m+ building) successful, that means you are not perfect your building and u are trying to have an expliot at primal wars.

If a SSH can plunder a 30m+ building successful, that means that SSH is working harder than that 30m+ building.

18. The problem isn't an ssh being able to plunder a bigger build... The problem is the difference in plunder gained when a bigger build attacks a ssh as opposed to when a ssh attacks a big build.. Make that more even and the exploit will vanish