Devs favor of mods.

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Rusted_Knight_of_Serenity, May 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There is no favor.

Similarly to an old username, which has been inactive for some time. Emailing:

support@athinkingape.com

Should allow you to have it freed. Current examples, can also be said of the Original Chaos Reborn clan. "Chaos" which has been recently freed or previously "Yafi" or "zaft" which have also been freed.

Only clan names which are disbanded are forever lost.

2. Didn't ignore. Stated I new I thing about it. So commented on what I did know.

3. Op on a butthurt venting spree lately. :shock:

4. It still begs the question, would a regular player be allowed to steal a clan name based on alleged inactivity, especially after such a short time?

5. Unfortunately I saw this coming . Gamehenge and his selfishness killed the clan . But still is a joke to give the name away . Devs should of just read up on history and offered it to someone who earned it .
    So sad to see legend clan gone

6. That clan look inactive. So if I email At a they'll just free up the Foxes for me in order to start a new clan?

7. Foxes is not a regular clan name and you stole it's name for spite and you know it.

-Serenity'sDestruction- (now gone)
    The Uprising.

Two clans that had inactive members and me and cherry could not take their name.

Gamehendge isn't a reset account. So yes, it is favoritism and Support already has me in their ear.

You should know better than to take a clans name like Foxes, to use just for spite.

8. Issue has been answered so thread will be lockedī€Ž

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.